Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwcru - [email protected] - Don
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwcru
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I am pleased with the distributor i bought. Came fast,and well packed. Thanks Don. Bill Dykes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Schmag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I bought a rear glass window assembly for my 1952 convertible project from Don and it was a great experience! He readily answered any questions I had prior to the purchase, packed the item very well and shipped it quickly. I would not hesitate to buy something from him again in the future. Thanks Don!
7jayb1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I bought a set of SO42 Westy interior wall sconces. Don gave me a great Deal, they are perfect and exactly as described. Thank you again Don!!!
Casting Timmy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Definitely suggest paying with papal as a service, I currently have a dispute as I don't even know if he's shipped yet. After about a week he asked if I payed and I gave him the paypal transaction numbers to find it and then asked if he had everything to ship. It was weird as we were doing emails back and forth and then when asking about shipping it he went blank.

Been another week waiting to see if he'd respond about shipping with a couple follow up emails as well.

I'd rather have the item, but we'll see what happens in the next week or so before having to finalize with Paypal to get the refund.

Hopefully he's doing alright, but it would be nice to have a response and know my item has shipped.
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I have had the same problem with Don. I would not recommend paying with Pay Pal friends and family as you will have no recourse to get your funds back. These type people who are wanting to be paid that way,are not worried about the 4% loss,but more for you to lose all you send to them. I paid Don $185 for a oval frame linkage and shaft pivots shipped. Past transactions were good with him and I went ahead and paid him friends family. I now see it is listed again for sale. If they send your pay pal payment for good and services back insisting on friends and family keep the funds and do not purchase from sellers like him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

DL West-Wiperguy wrote:
I have had the same problem with Don. I would not recommend paying with Pay Pal friends and family as you will have no recourse to get your funds back. These type people who are wanting to be paid that way,are not worried about the 4% loss,but more for you to lose all you send to them. I paid Don $185 for a oval frame linkage and shaft pivots shipped. Past transactions were good with him and I went ahead and paid him friends family. I now see it is listed again for sale. If they send your pay pal payment for good and services back insisting on friends and family keep the funds and do not purchase from sellers like him.

If you are saying you have paid for something and not gotten it, please email me the details and I will contact him too.

This goes for anyone.

He is often slow on shipping stuff, to the point where I put a warning at the start of his thread, but I am not aware of him not completing a sale... eventually.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
DL West-Wiperguy wrote:

If you are saying you have paid for something and not gotten it, please email me the details and I will contact him too.

This goes for anyone.

He is often slow on shipping stuff, to the point where I put a warning at the start of his thread, but I am not aware of him not completing a sale... eventually.

I’m still hoping it’s coming...going on two years hahaha. It would give “snail mail” a lot of legitimacy and a whole new meaning. Other than Evan (easy e), I trust no one with Friends & Family because of Don.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
DL West-Wiperguy wrote:

This goes for anyone.

Here are at least two people who he has not shipped to and has received funds for parts...….Don't they count????
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
EverettB wrote:
DL West-Wiperguy wrote:

This goes for anyone.

Here are at least two people who he has not shipped to and has received funds for parts...….Don't they count????

Yes and per my response above they should contact me.
2 people already have done so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DL West-Wiperguy Premium Member
Samba's Wiperguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I have received my parts from Don and he said he was out of town for a week so a little late on shipping it. Got back to me right away after I inquired.
Casting Timmy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I still haven't got my part from Don, I also can't get him to email me back now either. I do see that he's logged into thesamba.

Highly suggest paying with goods and services as it looks like the only option I have left is getting paypal to get my money back.

Hopefully Don's getting into a better place and this won't happen to others.
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Casting Timmy wrote:
I still haven't got my part from Don, I also can't get him to email me back now either. I do see that he's logged into thesamba.

Highly suggest paying with goods and services as it looks like the only option I have left is getting paypal to get my money back.

Hopefully Everette B. will feel inclined to get involved with this one also.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
Casting Timmy wrote:

Hopefully Everette B. will feel inclined to get involved with this one also.

We are already in contact after his first post above.

I read every feedback thread posting and contact every single person that posts a complaint.
Casting Timmy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I did get a refund from Don today, he can't locate the item to ship it to me. He said he would contact me if he found it again, might try again later.....but do wish he was more up front with the whole process.
Casting Timmy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

He found the item and shipped first and allowed me to pay after getting it (after contacting to see if I still wanted it).

I did end up getting the tool, so that's good.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Just sold Don another part I had posted.
As usual, fast payment and friendly emails.
Thanks again Don. Cool

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

After reading recent feedback on Don I think I’ve lost my $40 for a wiper pivot using PayPal friends and family.I noticed he has visited the samba yesterday but still no reply to various PM’s and other emails.I did buy a BD window latch from him last year which arrived without issue so still holding on to a bit of hope.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
55rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat. Don was fast to reply when I asked about buying his Ghia pillar trim but I haven't heard back from him since paying and sending several emails and a pm. I'll try disputing the charge with my cc but I also sent money via friends so I'm probably out. Hopefully he'll reply or just ship it out.
18 GTI
Some beat up British bikes
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don is still active on the samba noticed he has visited the site today but still no reply even though Everett B. contacted him about this 🙁
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
this_n_that_1972
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Reply with quote

Don has just emailed me he has been out of town so hopefully all good.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 19 of 22

Jump to: