Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

GoWesty battery isolator question on 84 Westy
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krumby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject: GoWesty battery isolator question on 84 Westy Reply with quote

So my 84 had all the wires disconnected when i got it to the relay under the seat. I got a new relay and a battery iso kit from go westy. I am a little confused by there video he seems to contradict himself. so to rewire the relay i know where the blue alt wire goes on the stock relay,there is a hot red wire (hot key on or off) where does that go? why 3 red wires ??? I know two of them goes to the panel fuse box by the sink. one for the sink and one for the fridge, is that correct? they say cut the sink wire and hook it direct to the + side of the battery. where does the other red wire to the panel and fridge go to? where does the other red wire go ? i pulled the red black wire and replaced it with the brown ground wire.
ugh i feel stupid and confused.
mahalo
Krumby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: go westy battery isolator qustion on 84 westy Reply with quote

No help ??? Bueller ??
VicVan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: go westy battery isolator qustion on 84 westy Reply with quote

Hi

I'm not familiar with the GW isolation kit. Try contacting them maybe?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: