Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA Reply with quote

Come join us for some camping fun! All VWs welcome!

When: May 28 - 31, 20202
Where? Penns Creek Campground at 7300 Creek Road Millmont PA 17845
(No reservations needed! We reserved the entire campground!)
Contact info: Justin at [email protected]

We will gather for a weekend of VW fun! Bring out the Bus or the Bug with your family!

Some of the events we have through the weekend include....Ice Cream CaraBus to a local ice cream stand, Door Prizes, 50/50 drawing, and Musical Entertainment!

Camping costs are $20 per Bus or tent per night. Includes electricity. Most if not all Buses will be able to camp right along Penns Creek...PA's #1 Trout Stream!
We will have a RV section next to the Bus area. We are going to do our best to make the Bus/Bug area strictly ALL VWs!

DRY firewood will be available on site. There is also a playground for the kids!

We will do our best to provide a shuttle for you to kayak from up stream back down to the campground.

T-shirts will make a return this year!! Kenneth Mitchell will make the artwork and Jim Nolan will provide the finished shirts! I will upload photos and costs when available!

Saturday morning, we will hold our annual Potluck Breakfast Gathering! We do ask that if you plan to attend, that you bring along or make something to donate to the breakfast. Please do NOT bring eggs and ask someone else to make them. We ask that you make your provided item.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!! For up to date info, join us on our Facebook page... Granny Grose's Buses 15
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA Reply with quote

As of now, we are NOT postponing or canceling GGB15! We are hoping that the current events pass and that we can still hold the event as scheduled!
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA Reply with quote

Bump!

Anyone attending got a set of beetle low backs they'd like to sell?
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA Reply with quote

Did the show happen ?? Pics ???
Did Nick get his seats ?? Laughing

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Granny Grose's Buses 15 ; May28-31, 2020 Millmont PA Reply with quote

The campout was AWESOME!!! Thank you Justin for putting it on, the new campground was amazing.

I put some pics up, didn't take too many. I didn't get my seats, onto the next show I guess!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: