Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dobug stuff - [email protected] - ayutt Yuktanandana
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: dobug stuff
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:36 am    Post subject: dobug stuff - [email protected] - ayutt Yuktanandana Reply with quote

Watch out for this guy he’s a THIEF. I sold him 2 Bosch 019 distributors and one was damaged when it arrived so after going back and forth I sent him another 019 distributor to replace the damaged one. I then asked him to ship the damaged 019. He then offered me $60 for the damaged 019, I said no please return it and I’ll pay the shipping to return it. So I’ve been emailing him to ask if he shipped my 019 back and he won’t reply to my emails. I then asked Everett Barnes to email the guy. Everett then sent me info to start a feedback on this THIEF. Then last nite I noticed he filed a claim with PayPal for $70, which I don’t understand the 019’s where $150 each. I’m warning sellers to watch out for this guy HE’S A THIEF because he won’t send my old 019 distributor back or answer my emails
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dobug stuff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: dobug stuff - [email protected] - ayutt Yuktanandana Reply with quote

I would like to explain my version of the dispute with DannyZ.

I ordered two 019 distributors and complete caps from Danny for the price of $355 (shipping cost included). When I received the package on March 2, one of the caps was damaged and one distributor could not rotate. The package was made of very thin material and the protective wrapping was useless since there was no air in what little wrap there was. I would expect better from a professional seller.

I e-mailed Danny immediately to inform him of the damage. He didn’t respond right away and when he did, he insisted that it was my responsibility to get the package insured. If I didn’t get insurance, he would not be responsible. Then on March 3, he said he would check with the post office to see if the package was insured but never did inform me of the result. So I started a Paypal dispute, asking for $70, which would have been acceptable ($15 for a cap and $55 to fix the damage).

On the 4th, Danny offered to send a new distributor that was in worse condition than the original two and a cracked cap. I responded that I wanted a cap in better condition than what he offered. Danny replied that that was the only cap he had. I replied that if he offered to send the distributor and cap as per the photo he attached, and packaged it safely, I would agree in order to end the problem. Danny agreed and sent them the following day (with no protective wrapping at all).

Later, Danny e-mailed me asking: “Can you send me the old one back? I’ll pay for the shipping. Thanks.” I replied that that was not what we agreed to before. He never stated that I was to return the original distributor. If he stated that earlier, I wouldn’t have agreed to his offer since the new distributor was in worse shape than the original and the new cap was damaged as well. I felt that keeping the damaged piece was the right compensation. I paid for two distributors and caps; one each was damaged, and he wanted to replace them with a worse distributor and another damaged cap?

Danny started to get rude with me but I remained patient, thinking that we may have had a misunderstanding in communications. So I offered to pay him $60 for the damaged distributor to end the dispute. The $50 he would save on shipping plus the $60 I offered would come out to $110, which would be a reasonable price for the damage. (He charged $150 for each of the original distributors).

Danny refused, insisting I return the piece.

I consulted Paypal and they informed me that I don’t need to respond to Danny’s e-mails. Danny himself has not responded to Paypal since I started the dispute on March 3.

And I still haven’t heard from Danny about the insurance issue.

I hope this may shed some light on the situation. Whether you may or may not agree with me, at least this will show that there is reason behind my action and that I am not merely a “thief” as accused.

Sincerely,

Ayutt
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dobug stuff - [email protected] - ayutt Yuktanandana Reply with quote

First of all your a liar. I sent the first box with packages that had air in them and the packages popped so it had no air in it. Your also STUPID if you can’t figure that out.I sent you a good distributor to replace the damaged one and showed you the chip in the cap. You said you wanted a good cap. I said it’s the only cap I had. You said to send it. I asked the post office about insurance, they wanted to see the damaged part, so I asked you to return it. You would not return it and offered to pay me $60. Then would not respond to my emails. I responded to your claim with PayPal. I will post your email about your offer to pay for the distributor. YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF SELLERS BEWARE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: dobug stuff - [email protected] - ayutt Yuktanandana Reply with quote

This guy is a LIAR and a Thief. I tried to file a claim with the Post Office and they told me I needed the damaged part so I asked this guy to return it. He won’t answer my emails. He filed a claim with PayPal and they denied the claim. I started a negative feedback for him and he still won’t reply to my emails. Don’t deal with this THIEF and LIAR BEWARE he will rip you off
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: