Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: slammedPOS
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 14, 2010
Big Phil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Alan who sent him the heart housing in partial payment for the semaphores. Has that deal been finalized?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up not needing the semaphores and he said he had sold the heart housing I had sent.. But he also said he would refund my 50 we had agreed upon initially as the value of said housing...that was nearly 2 months ago..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
57 Zwitter?
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that he had relisted those same burnt out Semaphores he sold me, I doubt he fixed them...doesnt seem bright enough!
wolfblack58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Positive feedback to [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a short note to inform that I have completed, today, a very smooth transcontinental transaction with Austen Wery. I bought him a 1958 swedish VW instruction manual. The seller informed me when the payment was received and when the item was posted. In adition, I must inform that the manual was posted with care and arrived in good condition.
Kindest regards from Portugal to all TheSamba community, Paulo Nunes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought you all might like to know Austen has a new username here. Now goes by slammedPOS.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=slammedPOS

Just had a little run in with this youngster. Ads say one price, email says twice the price. His reasoning was that he saw others asking more for the same part.

Quote:
yea well there hard to get out, and i saw everyone else has them for hella more, so i want 150.00 each now

Found this thread to be helpful reading while awaiting his replies. Thanks for the warnings. The kid is a snake.
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sixty9fasty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDGas wrote:
Thought you all might like to know Austen has a new username here. Now goes by slammedPOS.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=slammedPOS

Just had a little run in with this youngster. Ads say one price, email says twice the price. His reasoning was that he saw others asking more for the same part.

Quote:
yea well there hard to get out, and i saw everyone else has them for hella more, so i want 150.00 each now

Found this thread to be helpful reading while awaiting his replies. Thanks for the warnings. The kid is a snake.

I've been to his house in person, didn't read any of this before, didn't end up buying crap from him, cause well, all he had was WAY overpriced crap....
vw62rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jus bought some robri gravel guards from him and everything went smooth, good luck to everyone else.

thanks

\X/
62 rag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnnyrotten
I Cure Seizures!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of pricey oval stuff that I need, but do not feel comfortable sending that amount of money to Cali with this type of feedback. I guess I'll wait for another fender to show up in the classifieds ...... Crying or Very sad

John

In the garage....

64 Ghia
66 beetle
56 Oval rag
58 ex-art project Beetle
A fleet of parts buses and ghias
bikesnbuses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my part today ,shipped quickly with tracking,as promised.Thank you!Jeff
ovalchris.54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my parts shipped quick even though I was a little nervous with the feedback on here.Keep it going like this austen and you will sell more parts.thank you
Dape
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: SlammedPOS Reply with quote

Bought an oval fender from Austen. Had no problems with him. Exchanged emails and talked over the pohne. I sent him a paypal payment and he shiped the fender via Greyhound with a tracking number. Got my fender about 3 or 4 days later. No problems at all.

Dave
Miami, FL
klassicvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of oval rear fenders and oval glove box from Austen. The entire transaction when perfect, items were received in a timely manner and as described by seller. A+++
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re:Oval Parts Reply with quote

I bought some oval horn buttons and glovebox door from Austen,he was good about negotiating a package deal and cummunication was good.I recieved the parts and they were as described and are happy with the parts and transaction and feel I got a fair deal. Very Happy

Thanks,
Rich
kafer60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: austen wery Reply with quote

I purchased a part from this guy and every thing was good. Maybe he is changing his way of doing business. Thanks.
bam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good seller bought some semaphores arrived on time and in good shape thanks!!!!!!!!
64DAILY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T GIVE THIS MAN THE CREDIT HE DOESN'T DESERVE.
I RECENTLY SENT HIM PAYMENT FOR A "W" DECKLID.
AFTER A MONTH I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY PARTS.
SAMBA SHOULD BAN THIS SELLER AS HE DOES HAVE CRITICAL HISTORY. EVERETT PLEASE HELP TO PROTECT BUYERS FROM THE REPEATED THEFT PERPETRATED BY THIS SELLER.
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had emailed the dude that bought the w lid and offerd him a refund cause i was gonna take me a while to get it out, he said no and just to ship it when i got to it,
and it was only a beat up lid for 50.00
thanks
slammedpos
bluethunder-1835
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought some parts from this guy, I didn't read anything of this here before. My deal went smooth,I received the parts today! great stuff, exactly what I need and the parts are as described! Thank you very much for the great treatment and service.

Many greetings, Michel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bubbakirbysrodshop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just completed a very smooth transaction with Austen. I was able to buy good California front and rear clips and it was cheaper and easier then scrounging around the southeast for rusty stuff. He did package deal and went to Stockton Greyhound so I could save on shipping. Good communication on phone and e-mail and tracking #. Thanks!
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found this topic again after looking at some oval parts I thought I needed, until I saw who was selling them. I'm glad this guy has managed to sell a few things successfully without ripping off some of you. However I was never repaid what I was owed. So be careful out there..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: