Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

slammedpos - austen wery - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: slammedPOS
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 14, 2010
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:

theres people selling cars on here ALL DAY with no pinks or anypaperwork are they selling stolen cars??? no the guy jeff is in the process of a lein sale on the pan!!!!!

yes - there are sellers here on the Samba (and elsewhere) selling pans/chassis with no title or any other paperwork... the difference is that they tell you UP FRONT there's no title to the VIN and don't misrepresent/misinform/lie about it and then try to get out their responsibility to the buyer for making it right...

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blankmange wrote:

so, what you are saying is that slammedPOS is not only a poor seller, but a poor buyer as well.... right?

based on my personal experience, and at least two other posts in this thread, i would have to say yes.

BUCIOBATISTI wrote:
OvalinAz wrote:
austin told me he was going to buy some stuff from me, kept asking for his shipping address, no replies. very frustrating.

He just did the same thing to me and I'm fairly sure he's done it to me in the past as well. I posted an item, he replied with "I'll take it. What's your Paypal address?" I wrote him back immediately and after about a week now and a follow up email, absolutely nothing. The item includes shipping in the price as well so it wasn't like the additional shipping cost calculation blew the "deal".

EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:
banned? for what? some of you people should just mind your own bussiness

I've posted this before but people are allowed to post if they are adding something to the conversation. For instance, helping this guy with his pan issues with DMV or other advice.

Refer to the Buyer & Seller feedback rules at the top of this Forum section if you are confused about what is allowed. This applies to everyone, including the seller.

There have been some posts that violate the rules. Some have been deleted, some have been edited to remove swearing or insults as they did not apply to the ongoing feedback.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes this is true but i NEVER said i had the pink for it i sold it will a bill of sale and as is end of story
themacnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:
yes this is true but i NEVER said i had the pink for it i sold it will a bill of sale and as is end of story

Only point of contention is you said it was DMV clear, and it is not.
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:
i have read my feedback
only about 2 pages is actual FEEDBACK from people i bought or sold to the other 10 pages or so is all "others" chimin in to say there stupid line of bs

let's not forget your other two previous feedback threads, ok?
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57326
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124935

i also don't recall any other thread that starts with a bold warning from the moderator:
Moderator note:
This seller has TONS of complaints about slow service and other service and delivery-related issues, along with his successful transactions.
Please keep that in mind if you decide to buy from this seller.

and how many times have you been banned because of failing to follow through on something? i was going to count, but i have other things to do.

EverettB wrote:
He is now banned.... pending resolution of these situations.

Due to his failure to do so, combined with his lack of a response to my email and his past history, he has been banned.

I PM'd volksjunky41 for an update on the other complaint above before I ban him again until at least these 2 recent complaints are resolved.

People don't get banned for being a dipshit... yet.

talking shit is one thing. repetitive customer complaints and consistent seller backpedaling are another.
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude im soo over everyones bullshit if you dont like me dont buy parts from me i could care less!!!! if everyone just smoked a bowl the world would be a better place Smile to all the people who support me thank you to all others well i cant say what i want to say but you get the idea Smile
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:
dude im soo over everyones bullshit if you dont like me dont buy parts from me i could care less!!!! if everyone just smoked a bowl the world would be a better place Smile to all the people who support me thank you to all others well i cant say what i want to say but you get the idea Smile

Wow. Your attitude speaks volumes. In all sincerity, it would do you a world of good to improve your people skills, dude. It's unfortunate you've adopted the stance that you have, but obviously you don't seem to care much about your reputation.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nytstalker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is also useing a new e-mail and has a new phone number, he is now going by [email protected] and his new contact 925-206-xxxx number (See everett some respect I didnt post his full number like you asked me not to in the past)

He is also posting on CL with different locations as to where he is located, he is nothing but a scammer and the people that I know that are local (within 100 miles) all know who he is and dont buy from him even in person because of his bullshit.
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhon smith lol thats not me you know there prolly more then one person in this whole area sellin parts.. you think? damm some people make me laugh
Nytstalker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess someone else is trying to part out your primered 61, the same one with same pics YOU have listed here. Hell even the adds were worded the same who are you trying to fool Rolling Eyes
BGEE68 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nytstalker wrote:
Well I guess someone else is trying to part out your primered 61, the same one with same pics YOU have listed here. Hell even the adds were worded the same who are you trying to fool :roll:

Could you post a link to his CL ads?
hazetguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BGEE68 wrote:
Nytstalker wrote:
Well I guess someone else is trying to part out your primered 61, the same one with same pics YOU have listed here. Hell even the adds were worded the same who are you trying to fool

Could you post a link to his CL ads?

i think nytstalker is referring to these:
samba ads:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

CL ad:

slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya so i posted that car for a friend big deal some of you people need to get a job or a life
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is actually true, please tell your friend to create and use his own account.

It would be beneficial for him to have his own feedback thread.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurodub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone, hello Austen

I am asking you, Austen, to solve this issue, on your public feedback thread.

I traded you a split front hood handle and a L split handle for a hazet toolbox you had for sale (80$), plus 30$ extra.
on 14 july we struck the deal, you sent me your address and said you will send the box with tracking number.
on 15 July i sent you the parts,
on July 31 you received the parts , and replied to my email.
then, ...
on 7 august i asked you about the box.. nothing.
on 12 august i asked you if you received my email..
on 13 august you answered: "sorry been super busy with work planned on shipping on monday "
on 18 august i asked again and you said it will be done "tomorrow"
on 22 august i asked again and asked about the 30$ extra, and you replied you don't have a reliable car but will ship the next days..
on 23 august you sent the money
on 28 august i asked again about the toolbox
on 29 august you said you will get the conf number when you get back to town...
on 2 september "the post office dosnt give tracking number for oversea shipping i can send you a copy of the recipt ill include it in the next email"
on 8 september i asked again and nothing
today, 14 september i asked you about a proof you sent the tool box.

Here is a summary of how things went on a fairly easy trade. I have the emails to back up this story, word by word, date by date, i took the time to do this summary.
i know we may be busy sometimes, we have to work to be paid, i know post office is not opened non stop, but man ... it's been a while, don't you think? when i can't get to the post office i sometimes send my folks or my brother, just to get things done and I KEEP the buyer informed about delays.
Please show us/me you are a man of your word as you claim, and send a proof you have indeed sent that tool box, and when. it's not about the money, it's about a hobby we all have and about respect we have for each other, no matter if 10.000km away!

Greetings,
Mihai.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigbluebeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: waste of time and money Reply with quote

I did not know about Austen's feedback on Samba and of course if I did would have never even begun to deal with him. I live an hour away from him and found his ads on Craigslist so I thought it would be no problem to deal with a local bug guy. I emailed him numerous times about a set of 64 down seats, tank and fender I wanted to get from him for my 56 and talked to him on the phone before I came out to his little junk yard. I end up spending 70 dollars to rent a van, traded him two good condition snowflake lenses and gave him 250 in cash for what I was hoping to be decent stuff.

The tank I ended up getting was rusty and dented up so not good condition like he stated, the one fender was not an original oval fender but it was in decent condition so the only reason I went ahead with the deal was I thought I was getting at least a full set of correct oval seats but the seats had three layers of old covers on them so not until I got them home did I find one of the front seats was a 65 and up front seat. After more numerous emails and a phone call he stated he would trade the one incorrect seat back for the right one then when it came time to do the trade back the last phone call he hung up on me and would not pick up again. Needless to say Austen is a total flake and scammer and by the unbelievable amount of unhappy feedback why even begin to deal with this guy as I wish I never did.

The stuff he has is really junk so even makes it more not worth the trouble. Yes, he has my money but they way he deals with people and the bit of money he can scam from people here and there he will never get far by his own pathetic way he chooses to be.
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the last post he came and picked up the stuff in person!!!! he didnt have to buy anything he looked at it even had his expert friend there to make surte the stuff was correct and good he bought it anyways
slammedPOS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i never said the parts where perfect that guy is a dumbass im over vws im getting out hope you all are happy fuck you bitches if you dont like me fuck you!!!!!! and if you local and you have a fucking problem you know my number come fucking see me or keep talking shit behind a screenname like bitches!!!!!!

Last edited by slammedPOS on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigbluebeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slammedPOS wrote:
ya i never said the parts where perfect that guy is a dumbass im over vws im getting out hope you all are happy fuck you bitches if you dont like me fuck you!!!!!! and if you local and you have a fucking problem you know my number come fucking see me or keep talking shit behind a screenname like bitches!!!!!!

Your language speaks of your actions and here are some emails about what you stated you were selling:

Subject: RE: oval parts
To: Me
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:44 PM

yes thats correct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:42:19 -0700
To: [email protected]

OK, so out of those fenders and tanks you have one each that I need that is straight and and no rust through including the seats for 250? I don't want to drive all the way out there and find out it is stuff I don't want and price is different.

Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 5:05 PM

yea i took them out of a 57 oval im building and how much just for the lenses and bulb holders? i have the shells

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:46:01 -0700

Just to be clear I know different model seats can fit in different years so these are original oval seats as I am trying to make most of this car original again.

The tail lights I guess I would take a 100 in trade if you want them. Can take some pics by this weekend to send to see if it is something you want.

Date: Friday, July 2, 2010, 7:30 PM

my camera is broken right now but ill garrentee to u there good frames are nice has three sets of old cover on them no rust or dents on seta frames

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:54:00 -0700

when you get a chance can you send pics of the rear and front seats as if they are in decent enough condition would consider renting a truck for a day to pick up on the weekend.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: