Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

KaferDog - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: KaferDog
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: KaferDog - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted KaferDog concerning a quite rare piece he had for sale. Being rather picky about parts and having seen misrepresented parts as to condition many times, questioned him about the piece. Not taken aback nor offended, he assured me it was as stated. I, being on Dial up in the Tennessee wilderness asked if he would accept a Postal Money Order-as PayPal outgoing on Samba won't work on my Dial Up. During this portion of our communication lightning storms knocked my telephone land line out and as I don't deal in smart (Dumb) phones communicating became a problem! Through a round about means of communicating, we chased several emails. One message I finally received stated he would hold the piece for me, as other Volks were hassling after it also-but as I was the first to contact him he would honor that. I, in some doubt as to whether all my messages had been received by him, purchased and posted the money order. It took about a week, before I received information from him that funds were received and that he would send it out in a few days. The part was received on Monday and is indeed as stated in his ad and emails. It was very much a Great Pleasure dealing with someone of Great Integrity whom stands by their word. Randy could have readily sold on the piece to someone else, someone perhaps paying much faster via PayPal or whatever-has happened before, as Integrity appears lacking in abundance in the running populace. Randy's Integrity and Acumen is Worthy of Much more Praise than I can render. Thanks Randy, Very Much!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KaferDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: KaferDog Reply with quote

Quinn...Thank you so much for the kind word's..! I don't ever want to deceive when I sell..! I don't sell junk. I've been deceived and chalked it up to experience. I've learned to ask the right questions ...! Anyway glad your Happy with the seat belt I have never seen one that nice and NOS..! Good luck with your project..! and Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: