Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeremyrockjock
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
rpattee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Tow Bar Reply with quote

I just ordered a second tow bar from Jeremy. The first one has been used to tow buses locally as well as a 1500 mile tow from Colorado to Washington. It performed flawlessly. Very high quality build. Since I needed another one in Colorado I just went ahead and ordered a new one rather than ship the one I have. It took five days from my original request to have a new one built and dropped off at FedEx. You can't beat that kind of service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wags bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Really Nice Hitch for my '66 Bus Reply with quote

Got my new hitch bar from Jeremy for the rear of my '66 bus yesterday and put it on today in about 20 minutes. It is soooooo nice when you order something, it shows up in a week or less, and it bolts right on exactly perfectly, and is absolutely rock-solid. It has to be 20 times stronger than the frame of the bus itself. I'll bet that 100 years from now when my '66 is finally rusting away in some junkyard that somebody will walk by it and say "looks like the hitch bar on this one is still good.."

At any rate, zero issues with any clearances etc as I have a bone stock exhaust setup. This was a nice purchase that I am very happy with.

I am so impressed with the design and fabrication of the hitch bar that I will be ordering a tow-bar for the front of the bus in a day or so from Jeremy so that way I can tow or be towed as the case may be.

Thanks again Jeremy...
troylee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my combo tow bar today. 1 week from the time I talked to him to the time I had it in my hands. Just in time as I am picking up a 70 bug this Saturday I just bought . Thanks Jeremy
Passinby 40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received the tow bar today, super fast shipping, fed ex, nicely packaged. I'm planning on towing a split from Maryland to Fla later this year. I'll report back on its function but it looks great!!
Veedub5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Bus tow bar from Jeremy to Houston Reply with quote

Bought a tow bar from Jeremy about a week and a half ago and was very pleased with how quickly he took action. The bar was made within the week and i received it the following thursday. Have not used it yet, but dont have any doubt that it wont do what it's supposed to.

Thanks once again! looking forward to it.
FinnCruise
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought my tow bar a few weeks back for my 1969 micro and it arrived in perfect condition, hooked it up a couple of days later and it bolted right up and i pulled my bus into town for a vin check and everything went perfect! great product, great seller, all around great guy. [Jeremy even ran out of bolts when making mine but quickly sent out the bolts the next day when he got some without charge to me. Thanks for that by the way!]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tomdaugh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Seller Feedback Reply with quote

I ordered a tow bar from Jeremy. Mailed a bank check to him and received the tow bar within a week. It was exactly as specified in the ad. It fit on a 72 bus without a problem. I was particularly grateful for the very clear instructions that suggested removal of the zerks (grease fittings) to avoid damaging the fittings during towing. I towed the 72 bus with a 2003 Eurovan and it went very smoothly. A good purchase and a good seller. I'd buy from this seller with no worry.
joynerboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Best Purchase since my Fire Extinguisher! Reply with quote

Very Happy Jeremy does rock! Got my tow bar built and shipped in a week! Highly communicative seller. I towed my bus with a Chevy panel van from Pensacola, FL to Fort Collins, CO with absolutely no issues at all! A true life saver!
JoeCrow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Tow Bar A+ Reply with quote

I just had a chance to use my tow bar, works great! I towed it home from the body shop to resume work on my bus, easy hook up, smooth sailing - like a magic carpet ride. Some snafu with the local law enforcement. I am up in Maine, State law allows for towing an unregistered vehicle (like mine) but requires written consent from the local PD, Sheriff, or State Police. I started with the local PD who looked at me like I had two heads, said I couldn't tow my bus. After more refusals, I had to appeal to the commanding officer of the State Police in our area; who after reviewing the law gave me permission.

All is well that ends well, the tow bar was the easiest part of the process. I highly recommend it. Very Happy
fluxcap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my hitch for my 66 bus installed last night. It fit perfect! Very happy with it. Jeremy was very fast to respond to emails and the hitch was also shipped very fast. Would definitely buy from Jeremy again.

"It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black."
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tow hitch is great quality. Shipped fast too.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69fastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Bus Tow Bar from Jeremy Hoggard in Virginia Reply with quote

Very Happy Got the tow bar in record time and drove from So Cal to Las Cruces NM to pick up a 74 Bus. We hooked it up with no problems and towed it home 750 mile without any problems. Thanks for a great quality item. Thanks, Mike
Tm8001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Tow bar Reply with quote

Just recieved the tow bar
Can't believe how quick he was able to get it done and shipped
Took less than 5 min to install and fit perfectly
This guy is good and knows what he's doing
Very satisfied
Elwarmo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Great experience and product Reply with quote

Got my hitch today. The ordering, payment, shipping, and installation process was great all the way around. Jeremy was very prompt and delivered a well-built hitch and installation bolts that went on my '69 bay without any issues. Very happy. Thanks, Jeremy.
brettsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my bus e-brake handle pin with zerk. Great item, thanks.

Brett

My 59 kombi build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=635003&highlight=

My buggy build.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=558601&highlight=

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
mmike123
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAA++++++++++ THANKS
Linarelli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Bus tow bar Reply with quote

Ordered a bus tow bar last year (I'm late to give feedback) right when Jeremy was leaving on vacation, and I paypal'd immediately. The bar arrived earlier than I expected!

A few months later I towed a bus from WA to San Diego about 1500 miles. The bar itself held up great!

EVERYONE I mention this bar to says "... that's Jeremy Rock stock.... his stuff is good..." That's is the only feedback I ever hear.
joe cool
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installed my hitch today. Very well designed, very well built. I am going to check out what other products Jeremy makes and buy some...
BerryBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy was great with communication before and after sale. I rec'd it the week after I ordered. Sooner than I expectd. I have not yet got to use it as bus is still in storage. I can't wait to try use it soon.
2005 New Beetle Convertible - Wife
2012 Touareg TDI
fizzbang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received 6 of Jeremy's HWE style roof rack clamps. Fit perfectly and looked EXACTLY like my rusty originals. Shipping was quick and easy communication.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: