Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

endangeredsplits - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: endangeredsplits
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
daudasdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:34 pm    Post subject: endangeredsplits - [email protected] Reply with quote

Heads up to all Ghia enthusiasts

Hello Friends,
I am proud to say that I have for the last several years sold and bought karmann ghias and parts on the Samba with absolutely no problem.

On February 21, 2020, I sent $500 via Zelle to a guy by the name of Solin who advertises on the Samba under the name "endangeredsplits". This money was to cover cost plus shipping of a lowlite gas tank and rear hood. After several calls, he shipped the gas tank but not the rear hood. He complained about the high cost of shipping the hood so I sent him an additional $45. Solin sent me a text on April 20 as the date he shipped the rear hood. I have for the last one week sent several texts and phone calls demanding the FedEx tracking numbers but no response. I called Solin's wife( from a phone# via a Zelle transaction) about this matter. To date I have not received my package. Solin and his wife have apparently blocked my phone calls. So this evening I called him from my daughter's phone. He answered instantly and assured me he was texting the tracking#. He also told me he never wants to hear from me again. Four hours later, I have not heard from him. My plan is to try to collect my package from FedEx in person....probably impossible with no tracking#.

Has anyone on this forum had a problem like this with this guy? My advice is for everyone to be careful. He's definitely up to no good.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Sao Jusu.
vdub69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: endangeredsplits - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi
In response to your post . I too have had problems with Solin.
In Oct purchased a freeway flyer transmission supposedly rebuilt.
When I received it I found chunks of metal in it. So took apart to see what was going on and found second and reverse slider missing teeth. He would not accept it back. Fortunately We used PayPal and with a grievance got reimbursed by PayPal. I see he doesn’t use PayPal anymore. I did not put in a review before as I was reimbursed by PayPal..
I agree him and his wife are up to no good.
Pete
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: endangeredsplits - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought parts from endangeredsplits. Parts shipped within a couple days of payment and arrived in good condition and as described.

thank you!
Mike
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: endangeredsplits - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a Canadian VW emblem from endangeredsplits and everything went good. Good communication, fast shipping and part is exactly as described.
Thank You!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fescamillarojas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: endangeredsplits - [email protected] Reply with quote

A BAD seller endangeredsplits
He sells you pieces and once the payment is made, he returns less than what you deposit and sells the piece again.
*** Don't pay him like family and friends, your share will never come..
***He is a SCAMMER*****

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2612559
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2613481
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: