Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

67' rear windows help
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawaii5-0
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:20 am    Post subject: 67' rear windows help Reply with quote

Aloha all! New guy to forum. I'm looking to find out what year rear & side windows will fit a 67' coupe? Long story short a neighbors cat somehow got into my car & scratched the hell out of my rear windows trying to get out. Rubbers I know are available but looking to replace the Sekurit glass with same & not aftermarket. The cat's owners are going to pay for the replacement costs & are already footing the bill to have my seat covers & carpet redone. Luckily there was no damage to a very fresh (& expensive) pant job. Also, anybody out there who either has or knows someone who has the rear quarter pop-outs & rear window & can hook me up with obtaining the glass needed will get a cool box of goodies from the 808 for their help & time. Mahalo to all who respond. Hope all you vdubbers out there have avoided this virus mess. Wanting to get out & cruise soon. Aloha & God Bless!
c21darrel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: 67' rear windows help Reply with quote

All the rear windows are the same size as i recall. Later years had elec defrost, they fit but have the little wires in the glass. The qtr windows pre 72 will fit, slight difference in the knobs, chrome or ivory. If you have trouble finding these parts PM me, i can search the parts stash for you. GL
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693583&highlight=67+dc
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
hawaii5-0
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: 67' rear windows help Reply with quote

Darrel, Mahalo for your reply. Great to learn what fits. I've sent you a PM as well. I love this forum! Good people willing to help others.
Peace
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: