Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tracking down a driving issue
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 am    Post subject: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

I've recently suffered a series of breakdowns. In an effort to avoid rambling on with my usual enthusiasm, I will describe the two most recent breakdowns and what I did to solve the problems. (I have been avoiding posting troubles like this lately, refusing to ask silly questions without properly searching my issue. This time, I don't know WHAT I should be researching to solve my own problems)

1978 Fuel Injected 2.0L

First Breakdown: Driving home from work, less than a mile from home. I took off from a stop light in first gear. The bus revved up and took off fine, but 10 feet in the bus started bucking. Thrust from the engine itself was cutting out. I held in the accelerator pedal and the bus would go, then power would die, then come back, and die out again. *The fuel pump continued to whir the whole time, and the engine never actually died when this happened* I could never get the bus up to a gear past 1st because of the low power output, so I couldn't confirm at that time if this was occurring at other gears or speeds.

I managed to limp it into a neighborhood and got it towed home with AAA.

First Breakdown problem solving: My first inclination was maybe fuel starvation. I swapped out the fuel filter. The old one did not appear to be clogged, but better safe than sorry. It did have a few rust specs in it, but I was able to blow through it with the same pressure and output as the brand new filter. The bus started right up.

Then I took the bus around the square mile, I did 4 laps to really blow through the gears, even using 4th going 50 in a 35. The bus was still doing a bit of a jerk - particularly in second going up a slight hill. This led to my second breakdown.

Second Breakdown: The bus was still doing its little jerky thing, but only ever so slightly when building up speed. I took the bus on a little bit of a longer trip this time, doing a 2 square mile lap. I was headed uphill, doing about 39 in 3rd, and the accelerator pedal falls flat to the floor - no response. I immediatley think the cable snapped. That's it! I thought. The cable has been stretching, not opening the throttle all the way, causing my lack of power and jerkiness. I manage to reach the crest of the hill on momentum only- barely coasting into a neighborhood. I crawl under the bus, the cable is still connected at the pedal. OK. Check the throttle body, the cable is till connected. WTF? The cable had stretched 3, maybe 4 inches. Still TIGHT in the barrel on the throttle body. OK. AAA tow again. Crying or Very sad

Second Breakdown problem solving: Under the bus, I noticed my clutch sleeve or "bowden tube" is split in 3 fucking places. Replaced with new, made in Germany. I replaced my throttle cable with a brand new cable, made in Germany. (Thanks Bughaus!). After the new sleeve was on, I adjusted my clutch cable a little bit too tight (I had 0 inches of give in the clutch pedal). So I backed the wingnut thing off several turns. It may not have been quite enough- I may need to readjust, I still don't think I have 3/4" of give before resistance at the pedal.

Ok! Awesome! New cables, copious amounts of lube recommended by Robbie in his Office Hours series, and I'm good to go, right?!

Took off in the bus, and it's still doing the same thing!! Uneven power in 1st, I'm clutching in and out and giving it gas as evenly as I can. It bucks and gives power, no power, gives power, no power. Eventually it "catches" and I'm able to get enough speed to clutch up into 2nd. I cannot recreate this 'jerk' in any other gear so far (although before breakdown #1 it was doing it in second as well). The bus starts right up, idles fine, revs fine. I only went around the block this time just in case I breakdown again, so I couldn't REALLY blow it out to see how it behaves in other gears, but I did do a little speeding and got it up into 3rd in my neighborhood. It seems fine after it gets out of first.

Now I'm at the point where I just don't have enough experience driving manuals to even know where to start.

Some more info about the engine, etc.

Rebuilt engine. New cam, new hydraulic lifters, balanced rotating mass, line bored case, new rod bearings, etc. etc. New valves and guides. Reused pistons and crank. New seals all over. Plugged oil galleys all over.

Transmission. Plastic bead thing replaced with steel. Axle port things resealed. New nosecone seals. Full of fresh transmission oil (I don't remember if it was GL 4 or 5, but if that's super important I can report back)

The clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bearing were all almost brand new when I took the engine apart. I decided to reuse them all after a very thorough inspection. (the story of bus was, transmission was rebuilt 5K before it was parked. I don't know exactly what that entails, but these new items make me believe it is at least partially true.

I put about 130 miles on the rebuilt engine before I started having this issue. Mostly short trips, up to 20 miles round trip. The bus prior to breakdown #1 was starting right up and driving relatively smoothly. I was driving it about every other day for several weeks leading up to this.

My shifter itself does have a little bit of a "clunk" under the front floor when shifting into 1 and 2. I have replaced all the shifter components along the shift rod, including the shuttlecock looking things, the bellows, and swapping in new bushings into my original German shifter mount thing that connects to the transmission itself. I've adjusted the shift plate several times and I still haven't found that sweet spot.

*I also heard an interesting sound, just ONE time, very very briefly. A high pitched squeal that lasted maybe one second, no more. I was so distracted by the jerking that I don't exactly recall when that squeak happened. It may have also been a suspension squeak or another rattle of some kind. I thought it might be important*

Where can I start to search? Seasoned bus drivers of the samba, what does this sound like to you?
1970 Auto Fastback FI
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jtauxe Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Do you have points in your distributor, and, if so, have you cleaned off any "tits" and regapped them? I have had similar crappy behavior when my points are not set up nicely.
1969 Transporter, 1971 Westfalia, 1976, 1977, 1976, 1977, 1971, 1973, 1977 Westfalias,
1979 Champagne Sunroof, 1974 Westfalia Automatic, 1979 Transporter, 1972 Sportsmobile, 1973 Transporter Wild Westerner, 1974 Westfalia parts bus
, 1975 Mexican single cab *FOR SALE*, 1978 Irish 4-door double cab RHD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ImAddicted
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Is your alternator belt properly tensioned? What is your battery voltage like?
Original condition, which means something different on this forum than anywhere else!
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

secretsubmariner wrote:
*The fuel pump continued to whir the whole time, and the engine never actually died when this happened*

You can hear the fuel pump from the drivers seat?, it might be trying to tell you something.

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Слава Україні!
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

busdaddy wrote:
secretsubmariner wrote:
*The fuel pump continued to whir the whole time, and the engine never actually died when this happened*

You can hear the fuel pump from the drivers seat?, it might be trying to tell you something.

I was thinking the same thing. Might be worth doing a fuel volume and pressure test. Maybe a visual test with a borescope camera. Could be a piece of debris, like a bird's beak that broke off and is blocking the fuel outlet. Gsry once found a sock in the gas tank on a bus brought to him with a similar issue.
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

A fuel pressure gauge will tell you a bit about the pump's mojo. (Several FI pumps I've installed this year sounded like mosquitoes right out of the box. One was Bosch.)

Points and timing have to be good, and vacuum leaks sussed out. (Check the torque on your eight intake manifold nuts. 13mm.)

Post a picture of your AFM with the cap removed. I'm curious about track wear.

Measure TS2 for resistance. We want to see above 1,200 ohms when cold, and below 250 ohms when fully warmed up. (Ballpark figures here; the engine can tolerate a LITTLE variance.)

Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Because, it is easy. I’d inspect your fuel lines for any “Kinks” I’ve seen that happen on a buddy’s bus. Coincidentally a Champagne too.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Gary once found a sock in the gas tank on a bus brought to him with a similar issue.

Steve, you have a good memory. Yes, I had some kids from Europe come to me with a similar problem in their 1974 bus

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Drained the tank and almost burned up the bus because I didn't disconnect the battery

Found this and pulled it out in pieces through the tank outlet

Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

jtauxe wrote:
Do you have points in your distributor, and, if so, have you cleaned off any "tits" and regapped them? I have had similar crappy behavior when my points are not set up nicely.

Hey John, thanks for pitching in. Yes I have points in the distributor right now. I will check for tits and lap them up accordingly. Last time I even checked the points was when Robbie was here Oct. 2019. Thanks for the input!

ImAddicted wrote:
Is your alternator belt properly tensioned? What is your battery voltage like?

Hey dude, thanks for replying. I will check this tension. I believe the belt is fine, it doesn't have any visible wobble like I see on some Type 1's. Although all of this did start after I installed a stereo...which led to the battery being completely dead after breakdown #2. I will check on that. Thank you!

busdaddy wrote:

Thanks for checking in Mark! Yes, as I get older I find more sophisticated ways to make mistakes. My original FI pump bracket's little rubber nubs were completely trash, so I fashioned a home-style bracket with an extra coil bracket and some rubber and some mechanic's wire. I have since ordered and received the correct rubber nubs to bring my original FI bracket back. I think if it were properly installed like it should be, it would not be nearly as audible.

SGKent wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Might be worth doing a fuel volume and pressure test. Maybe a visual test with a borescope camera. Could be a piece of debris, like a bird's beak that broke off and is blocking the fuel outlet. Gsry once found a sock in the gas tank on a bus brought to him with a similar issue.

Thank you very much for you input, Steve. I did have the tank out, I beat out all the crap leftover from someone very poorly coating the tank 20+ years ago. I also replaced ALL the rubber connecting to the tank, and it is still holding up very well. I am confident that there are no large chunks left in the tank, but you do reinforce a good point busdaddy made. I've gone through two fuel filters, mostly for peace of mind, because of the little bit of dust and flakes that may still remain. Should have had the tank dipped when I had it out.

asiab3 wrote:
A fuel pressure gauge will tell you a bit about the pump's mojo. (Several FI pumps I've installed this year sounded like mosquitoes right out of the box. One was Bosch.)

Points and timing have to be good, and vacuum leaks sussed out. (Check the torque on your eight intake manifold nuts. 13mm.)

Post a picture of your AFM with the cap removed. I'm curious about track wear.

Measure TS2 for resistance. We want to see above 1,200 ohms when cold, and below 250 ohms when fully warmed up. (Ballpark figures here; the engine can tolerate a LITTLE variance.)

Robbie

Hey Robbie! I almost texted you yesterday but I was fed up lol. Yes the fuel pump I'm running is the pricier Bosch one for FI. I went with the "nicest" one thinking it would be the best bet. It has always sounded a little like a mosquito for some reason. A fuel pressure gauge has been at the top of my list for awhile now, I guess it's finally time to add it to the tool box!

I will check my intake nuts, I did go over all the hoses checking for leaks. Is this the time where you break out the recommended carb cleaner to check for leaks?

I can take a pic with the AFM cap removed, no problem.

I will likely reach out to you over the next couple of days for help with the multimeter, I still do not fully understand how to use it beyond checking voltage Embarassed

Xevin wrote:
Because, it is easy. I’d inspect your fuel lines for any “Kinks” I’ve seen that happen on a buddy’s bus. Coincidentally a Champagne too.

Thanks Kevin, I will definitely do this. I know all the lines are brand spankin' new, but in all of my fuddy-duddying around underneath for various things, it's possible I could've kinked something. I appreciate it!

Thanks again everyone, I will definitely look at as many of these things as I can at one time and report back with my findings. I really appreciate all of you who still take the time to help me out with this bus I've been learning and making mistakes on for nearly ten years now. Laughing You guys are the best.
1970 Auto Fastback FI
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

secretsubmariner wrote:
My original FI pump bracket's little rubber nubs were completely trash, so I fashioned a home-style bracket with an extra coil bracket and some rubber and some mechanic's wire. I have since ordered and received the correct rubber nubs to bring my original FI bracket back. I think if it were properly installed like it should be, it would not be nearly as audible.

Ahhhh...., well that changes things slightly, if the pump was rubber mounted and you could hear it it indicates fuel starvation or the pump dying internally.
Seems a fuel pressure test, TS2 test and search for kinks is highest on your list.

Do you have a spare ignition condenser on hand by any chance?, some newer ones have been acting up lately and might do evil things like you are enduring, if it does the same thing with the spare it's not the problem.

Please don't PM technical questions, ask your problem in public so everyone can play along. If you think it's too stupid post it here
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Слава Україні!
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

The mounts being sold today are Mercedes parts, so you’ll have to modify them a little, or else they just buzz more.

Thread an M6 nut onto one end. Cut 3-4 threads off with a cutoff wheel or fine saw, then remove the nut to “clean up” the threads. The cut end threads into the chassis, the long threads face the pump.

The lazy hack way, is to just leave the M6 nuts on and not cut the threads, letting the bits act like a spacer. (This just leaves more metal-to-metal contact for vibration transfer.)

Thanks for the Office Hours plug Wink see you in season two!
Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

busdaddy wrote:
Ahhhh...., well that changes things slightly, if the pump was rubber mounted and you could hear it it indicates fuel starvation or the pump dying internally.
Seems a fuel pressure test, TS2 test and search for kinks is highest on your list.

Do you have a spare ignition condenser on hand by any chance?, some newer ones have been acting up lately and might do evil things like you are enduring, if it does the same thing with the spare it's not the problem.

Yes, I apologize for leaving that out...there was just so much to cover in one post! I do have a spare condenser and spare points, new in the box Bosch. (I bought it several years ago as a backup)

So fuel pressure, TS2, Kinky fuel lines, possibly condenser swap, all top priority right now. Thanks BD!

asiab3 wrote:
The mounts being sold today are Mercedes parts, so you’ll have to modify them a little, or else they just buzz more.

Thanks for the Office Hours plug Wink see you in season two!
Robbie

Can't wait for season 2! It's fun for real. Thanks for doing it man.

Started chasing leads yesterday

I started with checking the points yesterday. Went to turn the engine to TDC to open the points up and see.

Exclamation As I turned the Alternator, my engine was not turning! Although the belt has no wobble when running, it certainly isn't tight enough to turn the fan when I turn it by hand.

10 points to ImAddicted!

Unfortunately I don't have an Allen the right size to adjust the alternator, so I did a check of all of my vacuum hoses and fuel lines in the engine compartment. Everything is tight and nothing is kinked right now. I will run the engine and make another inspection to see if anything kinks up during operation.

My brother came over for dinner and yard hangouts which promptly ended the inspection. We're still social distancing, so it's not like we can be poking our heads into the engine bay together like we used to Crying or Very sad

Here's the list for reporting back:

Tighten Belt
Check out some pointy tits
Test TS2
Fuel Pressure Test
Double Check for hose and line kinks during operation
1970 Auto Fastback FI
Wildthings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

If it sat for 5 months with ethanol laced fuel in the tank, you may well have sticky injectors at this point. You can try adding Tectron to the tank and see if that works. On my '91 Vanagon that sat for several years it was adding a bottle of synthetic motor oil to a full tank of gas that finally got the injectors functioning well. If you don't drain and clean the tank your problem may persist for 5000 thousand miles as the gunk on the bottom of the tank slowly dissolves and passes through the injectors fouling them again.
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Wildthings wrote:
If it sat for 5 months with ethanol laced fuel in the tank, you may well have sticky injectors at this point.

Thanks for the insight WT, that's ultra-helpful.

In Tulsa we have a TON of ethanol free gas stations, especially along Route 66 where I live. I do prefer to fill up there.

The bus did not sit with ethanol-laced fuel for any period of time in its recent history. I beat out that tank all day in my yard, inspecting, turning, dumping, etc. When there were no more pieces to eject, and dust no longer fell out of either opening, even after more rigorous shaking, I reinstalled with all new rubber lines and pipe connections, even a new gas cap. I did not put gas in it until I broke in the engine.

I will heed your advice and add some Techron to the tank, though. I read some testimonials and it apparently works for a lot of people.

If I run through all of the aforementioned items and the issue still isn't fixed, I will definitely pull the tank and have it cleaned by a radiator shop.

I have been hesitant to pull it yet because I want to get the tank dipped at the same time I get my fastback's tank dipped. There's a few more things I need to do to that car before I get to that point and holy shit does that car need a tank dip!
1970 Auto Fastback FI
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Quote:
As I turned the Alternator, my engine was not turning! Although the belt has no wobble when running, it certainly isn't tight enough to turn the fan when I turn it by hand.

That is only an issue if the belt is actually loose. Many alternator belts slip at the top of the compression stroke. Check the tension and wear. If you get the belt too tight it is hard on bearings, brackets etc.
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

SGKent wrote:
That is only an issue if the belt is actually loose. Many alternator belts slip at the top of the compression stroke. Check the tension and wear. If you get the belt too tight it is hard on bearings, brackets etc.

That makes sense actually, but now I'm wondering how I can get the engine to rotate so I can check my points at TDC. Brute Strength?

The distributor's vacuum canister is sitting directly above the nut that secures the clamp to the case. I don't have a timing light yet so I'm trying to avoid screwing up my timing for the time being.

If it comes to that, I will, but I'd like to check into a few other things before I go REALLY deep.

I appreciate your insight though, thank you for chiming in again Steve!
1970 Auto Fastback FI
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Right hand on the wrench, left hand tensions the belt to allow it to grab better. 90% of T4's I see act like this.

Frankly, if it doesn't slip a little towards TDC, I'd be concerned that the belt is too tight, or the engine has low compression. Let it slip a little; the alternator bearings will thank you. (It's not a T1 where you lose cooling, after all.) Either way, a belt slipping on an otherwise good T4 has never in the history of VWs caused a stutter. If the battery can start the car, it can power your ignition system for hours without the alternator.

Make sure you're adjusting your points at the spot in rotation where they are "most open." This is not TDC; you must watch the points while the engine is rotated slowly. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. :)

The fuel pressure gauge will pay for itself on your Type 3. We can talk about that and voltmeter readings whenever you'd like.

Without a way to set timing, you won't be able to do a complete job of points adjusting, since adjusting the points alters ignition timing. Luckily you have an all stock engine, so you can static time to 5°-7° btdc with the key on, engine off, and you'll be damn close to perfect. I'd recommend that after points adjusting for now.

The Air-Schooled Static Timing Procedure.
1- shifter in neutral, key on.
2- rotate engine from 40°btdc to 10°atdc.
3- somewhere in there, the distributor/coil will make a tiny popping sound. This is your spark firing.
4- turn the distributor until the popping sound occurs at your desired degree.
5- snug distributor, enjoy.

Gotta go make my dual horns louder in time for the weekend protests…
Robbie
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

Ah, so I do need to just put my back into it. LOL I will definitely do the two hand trick tonight.

I do realize the points being most open isn't TDC, foolishly I was trying to use less words to illustrate a point, which wound up being the long way around anyway.

Why use lot word when few word do trick? Laughing

I will examine the points when they are "most open", scrub up any titties, and report back.

asiab3 wrote:
3- somewhere in there, the distributor/coil will make a tiny popping sound. This is your spark firing.

This sounds easy, but I'm having a hard time picturing it. You could totally do a badass office hours showing this procedure. I know video editing is a tedious time-consumer, though.

As far as static timing to 5-7 degrees... I brought the bus to my friendly local vw parts store one weekend, because I was told that static timing like that will burn up the engine over time. To be positive, don't we have to time these things to 28 degress hoses off full advance or whatever?
1970 Auto Fastback FI
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

you can also stop when it starts to slip, wait 15 - 20 seconds while the compression bleeds off, and then complete the stroke. Never leave the wrench or socket on the pulley even if you get a phone call in the middle of working on it, because you will walk away and forget about it. And who knows what it will hit when you start the engine with it on there.
Wildthings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Tracking down a driving issue Reply with quote

secretsubmariner wrote:
Ah, so I do need to just put my back into it. LOL I will definitely do the two hand trick tonight.

I do realize the points being most open isn't TDC, foolishly I was trying to use less words to illustrate a point, which wound up being the long way around anyway.

Why use lot word when few word do trick? Laughing

I will examine the points when they are "most open", scrub up any titties, and report back.

asiab3 wrote:

This sounds easy, but I'm having a hard time picturing it. You could totally do a badass office hours showing this procedure. I know video editing is a tedious time-consumer, though.

As far as static timing to 5-7 degrees... I brought the bus to my friendly local vw parts store one weekend, because I was told that static timing like that will burn up the engine over time. To be positive, don't we have to time these things to 28 degress hoses off full advance or whatever?

If the distributor is in good shape you can static time it. I tend to check my timing statically every morning when I am on a long trip and the miles are rolling up quickly, very seldom ever have I needed to adjust it though. Assuming you know what you are doing, it is certainly better to static time your engine when you have changed your points than to just assume the timing is correct. I would say that probably half of the ACVW I have test driven over the years had their timing set more than 5 degrees off one way or the other, while I can easily hit within a half a degree doing static timing.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: