Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RWK - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RWK
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
RETROVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger is great to work with. Helped with the shipping process and followed up to make sure everything was good. The Seats in my opinion were in better condition then advertised. Honest, reliable seller. Thanks Roger for holding the seat for me. The transaction could not have been completed without all your help, understanding and patience. I hope to be able to buy from you again sometime soon..

Thanks Again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just purchased a 131A Drift from Roger that was made by him and I am excited to use it.

Roger was communicative and gave me options. He shipped quickly as well.

Thanks again Roger!
DblDoorDoug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of cylinder honing plates from Roger to put the final plateau finishes on two sets of 90.5 Mahle cylinders. I provided the case and head measurements to Roger and when I received them they fit perfectly!
Unfortunately USPS failed deliver the first set but he promptly made a replacement set and shipped them out. A quality engine building tool for the money. Given his skills as a machinist, I plan on using him for some case machining.
Thanks, Roger
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

just got the 131a drift tool. great reproduction of a hard to find tool. great communication fast shipping. perfect ! hope he makes more hard to find tools that makes working on these old clunkers easier.

Steve Smile .
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ksj138
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was excited to take the slop out of my steering, but was worried about buggering up the bushings. I saw Roger was selling the 131A tool and I reached out to him.

He was excellent at communication and shipping. The tool worked great. I did this on my back in the garage, so I didn't have the swing clearance to hammer the end of the tool, so I used a small jack to 'preload' the force on the tool and new bushing. I hit the bottom of the cup of the jack with slight taps and drove it in.

I did this as well as reamed the new bushings for clearance of the new pin all within an evening.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ArkansasThing73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received the 131A tool from Roger and I’m amazed by the quality of this tool. An extremely well made tool and the attention to detail is very apparent and very fast shipping on top of that. This guy is an asset to the VW community and we need to support folks that are producing high quality tools to help keep our vehicles on the road. I hope to purchase more tools from him in the near future. Many thanks for the tool and great communication along the way.
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had Roger make a set of cylinder shims for an 80mm Okrasa build. He was quick to reply to emails and offer helpful advice. Shims were made and shipped out quicker than his estimate. Product and service were excellent!
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Holy crud what a nice-looking too;! Now I gotta think of things I might need his other tools for...
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Protodog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Roger is for real and and an asset to the VW community. He custom made a set of cylinder shims for me and they fit perfectly. Roger also stands by his work. No worries
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dwagler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased the 131A bus center pin tool and it arrived quickly and beautifully made.

Roger is a class act, all the way.

Thank you very much!
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

He shipped my 131a out FAST. The drift is quality!
1974 XLH
rkinman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 131A drift tool from Roger. Shipped out super fast, only took a few days to get here. Sure appreciate guys like him making these much needed tools for all the VW enthusiasts. Thanks!!!
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: RWK - [email protected] Reply with quote

Little bronze nuts for back-up/fog/etc lights are sweeeet! RWK is a craftsman.
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: