Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VACP - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VACP
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 29, 2024
VACP Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

If you have bought from us, please leave feedback here.

Last edited by VACP on Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Feedback for VACP/Vintage AirCooled Parts. Reply with quote

I bought a 58-64 convertible rear view mirror and it was in excellent condition. Very pleased. Fast shipping, very professional and great communication. Please don't hesitate to purchase. I will be buying again. Thanks John!
OldSchoolPerformance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a footrest and I love it. I was expecting to have to trim it because I have the speaker kick panels but it fits great, so FYI, they fit with speaker panels. very nice product, beautifully made.

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
jeromevw312
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

Was having trouble with the website trying to order a wheel on a Saturday night, sent a contact us request, they got back to me Sunday morning and helped me get the order processed right away.

Fantastic Service, quick Response, will follow up with pics of wheel in car!!

Thank You
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
688GUY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Super quick replies and questions answered immediately. The steering wheel I bought was even better than I had hoped, even my VW hating wife was impressed, lol...Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
688GUY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

Adding a pic...It really dresses up my POS Ghia and looks great with my repro 356 ashtray...
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bambergvr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Heavy Metal footrest from VACP for my Bug, loving it. Great communications and fast shipping.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought several items from Bryan and the parts are Super Nice!
Great communication and fast shipping!
Highly recommended.
Thank You Bryan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: VACP - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had an excellent transaction with Bryan and VACP. Purchased a set of his custom-made wrenches for my travel kit. Glad I did! Tools are of excellent build quality, fit like a glove, arrived promptly and Bryan was an superb communicator throughout the whole process. Answered all my questions in a timely fashion too. I certainly recommend Bryan and VACP for anyone considering his products.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: