Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1984 Dehler Profi Camper
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDarby
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:41 am    Post subject: 1984 Dehler Profi Camper Reply with quote

I wanted to throw this out here before I do any public listing. I posted before about the 84 Vanagon Automatic Dehler Profi high roof camper I bought earlier this year. It sat for many years and we were able to get it running and driving and it runs very well but has no brakes and needs to be gone through to be sure its ready to hit the roads.
I really like the van and am always drawn to the rare and unique VW but my business has absolutely exploded in volume this year and I'm simply not going to have the time to give it the attention it deserves.

Anyway, before I list it for sale I'm throwing it out here to see if anyone would be interested in giving it a good home.
Body not bad, has its share of bumps and bruises, rear bumper replaced with a heavy bar and hitch, going to need some cleanup and filling at the body / high roof seam. Everything VW seems to work fine, havent tried the camping equipment. Had some critters inside needs a good cleaning.

I don't have a specific $$ figure in mind but do know the value. Prefer a cash sale but trades are not out of the question it just depends on what you have.
My intrests: Air Cooled VW, Old trucks, 59-60 Chevy cars

I'll get some more photos tomorrow as I work on a listing.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: 1984 Dehler Profi Camper Reply with quote

They're neat. I was thinking about one that a vendor had for sale back when I was looking for a Westy and have sometimes wished since that I'd gotten the Dehler instead, but now I'm all Westied up and have a different successor in the wings.
dhaavers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: 1984 Dehler Profi Camper Reply with quote

Fun, unusual model. Did it come from MN? There was one that color in Mpls a few years ago...

- Dave

PS: In before the "yeah, yeah...place an ad" lock... Laughing Wink

<EDITED TO PROTECT INNOCENT PIXELS>
SuperSamba Premium Member
Samba False Idol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 1984 Dehler Profi Camper Reply with quote

dhaavers wrote:
Fun, unusual model. Did it come from MN? There was one that color in Mpls a few years ago...

- Dave

Yep.

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 1984 Dehler Profi Camper Reply with quote

dhaavers wrote:

- Dave

Yep.

Locked.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: