Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kgtype34
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
tim3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

Shipped before my lazy ass even got to around to paying him. Lol grear quality and will go well with my collection of Type 34 memorabilia. I never write reviews but Nico basically begged me to write this lol. So here you go. Just like everyone ive bought stuff from on here since 2003 its been nothing but amazing people and transactions. Nico is a great example to show how much trust he has in this community to ship me a brochure beforw i paid.. thats kinda rad but i guess it also forces you to commit to your purchase if you are a good person. This community tends to have mostly great people. Thanks Nico for the great T34 Brochure. Its my favorite in my collection.
marza.noor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

Nice to buy NOS Hella foglights from him
Good communication and fast shipping.
Very recommended seller.
Thanks Nico
honesteng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

Very much interested in customer satisfaction and keeps you informed along the way. When the item arrives it is as represented. Would definitely do a overseas transaction with him again. Steve
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

Recently bought an item from Nico. Great communication and no hassle purchase. Item was packed with care and item was shipped with tracking. International shipping has improved from last year, much faster. Buy from this seller with confidence! Thanks Nico.

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Elcelta
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

I bought Nico a Kienzle 8 Day Watch, a real Beauty!!!.
It was a Pleasure and tranquility to do business with Nico, the price was good and the watch arrived from Holland to Spain in perfect condition and very well packed.
Nico was always very friendly and very communicative, answering every question I had.
A true friend of the Volkswagen word.
Thanks Nico!!!

Julio Very Happy
1969 Beetle convertible Karmann (sold)
1961 Bus Crew Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
seacal trading
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

International transaction with Nico was very smooth. I would buy from him again. Thank you
CAPITANVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: kgbtype34 - [email protected] - Nico Kors Reply with quote

Thanks Nico!!! Good comunication, good vw stuff, good package!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: