Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

356 engine- trans numbers Wanted- Trade thread
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr white
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject: 356 engine- trans numbers Wanted- Trade thread Reply with quote

This thread is intended to re-unite folks with their original engine to their cars whether missing in action, or lost to the fables of time. Also original transmissions.

I have 546/2 engine number P 35080. I need engine 546 number P 32700 for my early 1954 pre A project. If anyone has it and would like to sell or trade it,
Please get in touch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Slip356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: 356 engine- trans numbers Wanted- Trade thread Reply with quote

You may not be aware but this already exists. Can’t find it now but lists engines/transmissions wanted and for sale. Last I looked it was quite extensive.
Hopefully others will chime in with more detail
Slip356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: 356 engine- trans numbers Wanted- Trade thread Reply with quote

Sorry, after thinking about this and one mor cup of coffee, this list exists on the 356 Registry Website, are you a member? You should be, lots of great info available to members.
mr white
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: 356 engine- trans numbers Wanted- Trade thread Reply with quote

I am aware of the registry. Great site, great info. Many, many VW folks have Porsche parts, not all of them care to join the registry when they have the greatest free VW site on the planet. I look forward to seeing their posts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: