Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My CB RADIO: getting it working
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnarlodious Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: My CB RADIO: getting it working Reply with quote

Abscate wrote:
Now the only ham in my life is Channakuh Hams
That… doesn’t sound kosher.
dieseltdi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: My CB RADIO: getting it working Reply with quote

Back in the day, when I was in college in the late 70's, I was driving from school in Monroe, La to where my parents had moved in Odessa, Texas. It was during the 55 mph days so it could take 12 hours to get from one place to the other. I originally bought the CB radio for my bug and then moved it to the 72 AMC Hornet that I got in a trade from my Dad (whole story there). Anyway, at that time you had to have a license to use the CB so my call letters were KAAK4591 and my handle was Texas Tornado. Many long days and nights of driving using the CB chatter to keep awake. Later the courts ruled that the FCC could not require a license for CB usage. Hayden
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My CB RADIO: getting it working Reply with quote

Gnarlodious wrote:
Abscate wrote:

He just wrote that for the Halal of it.
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: My CB RADIO: getting it working Reply with quote

Zeitgeist 13 wrote:
Gnarlodious wrote:
Abscate wrote:

He just wrote that for the Halal of it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Full points awarded!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: