Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Following a thread
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEAK_BUG72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:35 pm    Post subject: Following a thread Reply with quote

How do you follow a thread? Still learning how to use this forum.

Thanks
Steak
modok
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Following a thread Reply with quote

In the bottom left there is a "book mark topic" and "watch for replies" things you can click.

I've never tried it, don't know if it even works.
jetmech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Following a thread Reply with quote

it does work I use it all the time to keep track of some of the info that helps me with stuff.
calvinater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Following a thread Reply with quote

It works , i have accidentally hot that a few times, and Everett sends an email.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: