Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

new DIY Youtube videos
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
wesitarz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: new DIY Youtube videos Reply with quote

James Akers has posted a couple of new videos one on replacing ball joints /tie rod ends and the other on stock front brakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Igdi8tZLDo&t=2272s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YfdXLrDE3U
dabaron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: new DIY Youtube videos Reply with quote

he posted this one on shocks about a week ago as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPLGxDZlvoo

i like the way he does his videos, informative and he details this woes and likely troubles the viewer might have.

BiWerks Design, LLC
bobhill8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: new DIY Youtube videos Reply with quote

I've been doing suspension work this week and his videos have been absurdly helpful. When you know what COULD go wrong ahead of time, it prepares you for when it does. Makes me appreciate even more all the GoWesty, Vanagain, Montreal Ben, Thomas X and Busaru videos I've used over the last 4 years. Thanks to all.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fleetwood41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: new DIY Youtube videos Reply with quote

Indeed.

I watched the first two linked by the OP and took notes for future work.

Makes me feel a little guilty for not making more videos myself so others can benefit too.

Thanks to James Akers! (And everyone on here too!)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: