Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:01 pm    Post subject: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

Hi all! I just ordered a Meyers Manx Classic. It’s going to be Brilliant Golden Orange. Anyways, I’m having my friend bring it across country for me. He said he has extra room if anyone else wants to order bigger stuff that would normally cost a lot in shipping let me know. It would not be to your residence but to mine and you can get it from South New Jersey.
manxvair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

impaleale wrote:
Hi all! I just ordered a Meyers Manx Classic. It’s going to be Brilliant Golden Orange. Anyways, I’m having my friend bring it across country for me. He said he has extra room if anyone else wants to order bigger stuff that would normally cost a lot in shipping let me know. It would not be to your residence but to mine and you can get it from South New Jersey.

Do you have a date estimate of when this will take place?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SiggyManx#33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

I just sent you a PM about some items, room availability, costs, etc.

Dave
joem32380
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

Please PM the travel date if they will happen to pass somewhere near illinois? Wouldnt mind getting some side pods I have been putting off for far too long.

Or email me. [email protected]
calebmelvin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

So they ship on a plywood sheet so the only space is inside the body, which isn't much. You could fit a couple hard tops or bumpers in there though!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

Thanks for info on the plywood. I have contacted a couple of you already. We have an 18 ft trailer (open) and a 8ft bed. The shipping will be April.
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

Sorry for the long wait. My original shipper no longer make the run. I have talked to Motoshipper (they are listed on the Manx store website) and he said the more orders he can get to the East Coast the cheaper he can bring it. If your on the East Coast place your order now and call Motoshipper and mention my name (Sean Stone). You won’t save a lot but the more orders the more we can save.
OOPS1215
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm just outside Philly travel to SJ all the time. What woukd it cost to get a body shipped? Thanks
Brian
impaleale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Meyers Manx shipping to the East Coast Reply with quote

If your using the Motoshippers it’s going to be around $2400. The more people order now the cheaper it will be.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: