Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

You know you'll want to customize one.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

It reminds me of something Think

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
mark tucker wrote:
imho thats one of the uglest things Ive ever seen.

I wouldn’t care if it was a hollowed out turd on wheels if I get my Mail on time.
on time.....like bubbas we have it all, eazy pay "on time"....I would be happy if the effing morons delivering the mail would learn to just close the fucking mail box. I like the 7 day a week mail delivery, but just close the fucking mail box..hell i could do with 5 day a week, just close the fucking mail box. rain or shine, open every time one envelope or filled with packages always fucking open like nancys mouth.

on a lighter note...there is a company that has taken over the honda element line and are making handicaped vehicles...and possiably for other things too.they are fleet vehicles, not sold to the pubic. possiably to get around some laws. those could be delevery trucks, for the std mail vehicles...tiodie prious.type vehicles. or tesla.
Pruneman99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

calvinater wrote:
So Ray , why when my kitchen aid products were meant to be shipped Fedex, i had to go to the post office to pick them up? ( only open 8-12 monday to friday) no rural delivery. Also they had to be resent because my order was placed before thanksgiving, and still had not arrived by January 15th. Two weeks later the original order arrived from Fedex at my door. Two sets of meat grinders no waiting.

Not to mention my Fixd OBD2 for the boy which never showed up.

Also stamps cost ten cents in 1976 ,200 yrs of postal service, now they cost 55 cents.

This is due to the new "Smart Post" agreement between USPS and FedEx. Complete garbage. I think it started last year. I only found it out because a package I was waiting for and was "delivered", never actually showed up.

The agreement works like this:

FedEx picks up packages from the shipper, or the shipper drops them off at FedEx. FedEx moves the package to the zip code of delivery, and drops it off at USPS for final delivery.

So here's the itch, and what happened to me:

I avoid USPS because they have lost more than one thing, and once actually cut open envelopes and removed silver coins intended for my children. Then delivered the envelopes with the greeting card and nicely cut coin pouches.

I bought a car part from an online retailer and paid extra for FedEx shipping. The shipper shipped FedEx. I got a FedEx tracking number. The tracking number showed the package transiting the country and ended with delivery to my local USPS station. Two days later, I get a notification that the package was delivered. Since I was home all day, I checked the porch, all around outside, and the pubic mail box. Nothing.

So I try to contact FedEx and USPS.

FedEx says they delivered it to USPS. USPS said (after two hours on hold to actually talk to someone) that they never received the package.

FedEx says they are not responsible. USPS said the same thing. Shipper says they sent it, not their problem either.

So I've paid over $100 bucks for a package I did not get, and everyone just points at the next guy.

This "Smart Post" agreement is utter garbage. Now I can't even have something shipped with the shipper I paid for.
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

Someone should just put the USPS out of its misery.

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker

Last edited by Splitdog on Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

And then someone needs to put Amazon out of it's.

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

Splitdog wrote:
And then someone needs to put Amazon out of it's.

i have to wonder as these companies tout "carbon neutral" and "green" how green and neutral are they really? i mean between general operations and the fact they are shipping more cardboard and plastic packing material there has to be a point where it makes no sense.

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: You know you'll want to customize one. Reply with quote

I'm all for capitalism, but if Amazon keeps going, they're going to be the only company left. You go through them or nothing.
In the future, there will be 3 companies; one for products, one for services, and one for utlities. And they will all be Amazon.

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: