Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BELMETRIC is a very good supplier
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost69Convertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:51 am    Post subject: BELMETRIC is a very good supplier Reply with quote

Last Saturday I removed my fuel tank to replace every fuel line, vapor line, and clamp. Earlier I ordered hoses and clamps from BelMetric. When the box arrived I sorted through and found several bags of clamps labeled SAMPLE. I didn't order these clamps and I wasn't charged for them. Oh well, I put the sample bags aside.

Back to Saturday, I was halfway through the job and ready to reassemble. My back was holding up well at seven weeks after surgery. Feeling good. And then it happened - I screwed up. I ordered ABA Blue clamps. And these clamps were too stiff to seal the smaller hoses.

Then I remembered the bags of sample clamps. They were ABA-CHP and ABA-CR clamps in various sizes. I tried these clamps and they worked beautifully. BelMetric saved the day.

I can't recall a supplier ever doing this for me before. Someone at BelMetric realized my error and put the correct clamps into the order as free samples.
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: BELMETRIC is a very good supplier Reply with quote

Nice!!
creative native Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: BELMETRIC is a very good supplier Reply with quote

It is such a good feeling to know someone is looking out for us in these situations. Over the years, I've had a couple of similar experiences. I'm glad you shared this story. I will definitely keep them in mind now and will check out their website. Please consider leaving a review for them on the buyer and seller/vendor thread here: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14
AutoMechanic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: BELMETRIC is a very good supplier Reply with quote

Very nice of them. Smile They haven’t ever done that for me Laughing .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dan the workingstiff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: BELMETRIC is a very good supplier Reply with quote

I've never ordered from them,yet.....lol
'76 IH 1200
'75 IH 1200
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: