Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dennis Collins panel van score
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
KombiMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

Graysvws wrote:
I will very soon. Currently back off camping out of the bus now. Laughing
aa390392 wrote:
Yea me too..
Now go get thoses crawley/growth things off the bus already...and show us some logos.

Here’s a sneak peek at the video we have made of the bus for anyone that is interested in seeing it. The full episode will come out in the next couple of days.

https://youtu.be/gTjk5XNpWFI

I don't know Dennis, I don't know his show and I don't know you, Grayson.....

But I do know that a 62 year old, one owner panel that hasn't been driven for 50 years is.............. SPECIAL! Cool

You scored and we all know it. Well done!

BTW, I enjoyed your sneak peek video but like all addicts, I want more Laughing Laughing Laughing
Alan Brase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

Graysvws wrote:
There is a MPH sticker over the KM sticker by the way. And to be clear it was originally bought new by Dalr of Dales Home Repair whose family owned until just a few weeks ago. Prior to the few weeks it was one owner, 41,000km(2x,000 miles), semaphore, original paint SWR panel parked in 1972.

Actually later buses sold to US buyers for european delivery used sticker overlays ( I think us MPH SPEEDO with a kph overlay). I saw a 1973 that was so equipped.
So, maybe VW factory part?
To New owners: 1969 doublecab, 1971 Dormobile
Vanagons:
80 P27 Westy JUL 1979, 3rd oldest known US
83 1.6TD Vanagon, 87 Wolfie Westy daily driver, swap meet home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
widehatch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

Graysvws wrote:

will you be bringing the panel to Circle Yer Wagens in October?
Graysvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

Thanks so much!!

The full episode is now uploaded. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/_ag1Bf2VN_Y

KombiMadness wrote:
Graysvws wrote:
aa390392 wrote:
Yea me too..
Now go get thoses crawley/growth things off the bus already...and show us some logos.

Here’s a sneak peek at the video we have made of the bus for anyone that is interested in seeing it. The full episode will come out in the next couple of days.

https://youtu.be/gTjk5XNpWFI

I don't know Dennis, I don't know his show and I don't know you, Grayson.....

But I do know that a 62 year old, one owner panel that hasn't been driven for 50 years is.............. SPECIAL! Cool

You scored and we all know it. Well done!

BTW, I enjoyed your sneak peek video but like all addicts, I want more Laughing Laughing Laughing

‘67 Mustang Fastback
‘82 Jeep Scrambler
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kafer60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

Not to change the purpose of this thread, does anyone know what happened to the 21 window Dennis bought a few years ago in Texas? It was a Sea Blue and Blue White bus that had been sitting for a while. I'll try and find a as found picture.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007705423243&ref=content_filter
"The hardest part about business, is minding your own"
Graysvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dennis Collins panel van score Reply with quote

I’m not sure about a sea blue one. But irojj no I ally a close friend of mine bought swr 65 21 from him a couple years ago. And now I have the panel from him.

kafer60 wrote:
Not to change the purpose of this thread, does anyone know what happened to the 21 window Dennis bought a few years ago in Texas? It was a Sea Blue and Blue White bus that had been sitting for a while. I'll try and find a as found picture.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007705423243&ref=content_filter
Laughing
‘67 Mustang Fastback
‘82 Jeep Scrambler
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: