Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Renogy purchasing
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
shikyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Renogy purchasing Reply with quote

A couple of weeks ago I talked about having troubles with Renogy support.
They replied briefly saying nothing wrong with those batteries,even so the test slip says batterie needed to be replaced. It was very agony to dealt with them, they don’t reply to emails promptly, phoning were very long waitings. They promised us they would phon us a couple of times, however, they never followed. Receiving the email, I filed a claim to BBB. Surprisingly, they phoned us right away and after 10 minute talk, they promised us a full refund within 3days. A day and a half day after we finally got the refund. We are happy about it.
When I was at the BBB site I noticed there have been so many complains against them. The refund was from China and not from Renogy. I said before Renogy is a US company with Chinese attitude. I now think Renogy is only a broker of Chinese companies. You should be very aware of dealing with Chinese companies when you are ordering from Renogy.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: