Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Parts
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
57OvalRagTop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

I am very new to this site again, and it has been a very long time since I have been on. I recently acquired a garage with VW Parts, and I would like to get some help in setting prices on some of these item.

I have pictures to Post as well with each Item if it is required?

1) A set of Panel Doors for a Split Bus 1960 Rust Free/No Rot/All Metal

2) A set of "Ice Pick" Complete Doors Rust Free/No Rot/All Metal

3) SquareBack Rear Hatch Assembly...

4) Rear Tail Light Assembly "Snow Flake"

5) 2 Set of Turn Signal for 1957
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

You can find all that you are looking for here... https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

As far as pricing your items, the link above explains how to search, each classified page has its own search bar. You can see exactly what price other comparable parts are listed at. Generally, the forums are not meant to be used to promote ads
1970PAKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

List them here on the site under the classifieds, you can also do Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist.

Also take prices that you see elsewhere with a grain of salt. Not trying to take money out of your pocket at all, but look around and see if that $1000 listing has been around for more than 6 months. That's why I typically say 'Make an offer' because it's worth either everything to that one person or nothing to the next.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: