Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Thankful for TheSamba
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
typ914
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Thankful for TheSamba Reply with quote

Yeah I am about 2+ years behind on renewing mine! I will try and do it today. Sorry for that!
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Thankful for TheSamba Reply with quote

typ914 wrote:
Yeah I am about 2+ years behind on renewing mine! I will try and do it today. Sorry for that!

There is a special this week. 50% off your back dated yellow stars from past years of non-discretion.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Thankful for TheSamba Reply with quote

I wish I could be one of the "gold star" members but I am afraid that my situation doesn't allow for that at this time. However, I DO try to take part in discussions and help when I can for padding on knowledge. I have also done my part to buy things from the other members when they have things for sale.

That is what I enjoy about TS - it is open to all and that fact has helped a lot of us get a little farther down the road with our classic cars. I know I love driving mine just about every day (except those below 0 days in Montana).

- '60 Beetle "Ruby"
- '70 Beetle "Peace"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Abscate Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Thankful for TheSamba Reply with quote

Give what you can , when you can, in The form that you can.
Emily's Owner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thankful for TheSamba Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Yes, emails are sent out on Mondays for anyone due to expire in the next 10 days.

x2 on what What Jen said...

Yup, got my reminder email and signed back up. Worked like a charm Smile

ITMC - OG Den Mother

What (and I cannot stress this enough) The Actual Fuck?!

1974 Transporter
2023 Subaru Outback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: