Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Stuck in snow on I-95 for 27 hours
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck in snow on I-95 for 27 hours Reply with quote

Zundfolge1432 wrote:
I think it’s wonderful that girls are now able to join the Boy Scouts. 😀

It’s sad when Britain is ahead of us in eliminating Toxicity.

Lord Baden Powell just called them ‘Scouts’
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck in snow on I-95 for 27 hours Reply with quote

Abscate wrote:
Zundfolge1432 wrote:
I think it’s wonderful that girls are now able to join the Boy Scouts. 😀

It’s sad when Britain is ahead of us turning everyone into wimps

fixed it for you.

fun fact:

my daughter is in girl scouts. they had a 16 year old transgender 'woman' counselor bunking with them.

when you send your kid to these camps, they "can't" call you unless there is an emergency. part of 'growing up' and being away from home...you know, fend for yourself

funny, turns out 5-11 year old girls don't like sleeping with a swinging dick in the same cabin. the parents liked it even less.

another fun fact.... i can't chaperone my daughter on a camping trip because i have dick. were i to try and accompany her i'd need a whole bunch of permission and have to sleep in my car. true story...

sorry....i can't be in the Polish club because i'm not Polish. can't be in the Portuguese club either, cuz i'm not Portuguese.

if they want to have a co-ed scouts club/organization, fine...i'm cool with that but keep it what it was.

now my daughter and her friends are terrified of camping outside their troop.... which is full of (gasp) girls. go figure....

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Abscate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Stuck in snow on I-95 for 27 hours Reply with quote

Too bad there trip was spoiled. It’s Uncle Priest they have to watch out for, not Aunt Trans
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: