Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for a Build Manual for a Kellison Sandpiper Pickup Truck
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ffwest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Build Manual for a Kellison Sandpiper Pickup Truck Reply with quote

I have an early 70's Kellison Sandpiper Pickup basket case, still in kit form. It has been sitting in the previous owner's storage shed since it was new. About the only thing I know I really need is a Build Manual. I am fairly certain I can find any parts I may need but a build manual has been impossible to find. Any help would be appreciated. Will even take a photocopy.

This kit is not for sale so please do not ask. The previous owner is a family member so it is important to him to see the project finished.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EVfun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Build Manual for a Kellison Sandpiper Pickup Truck Reply with quote

The best archive of beach buggy build manuals used to be at TJ Kustoms but it seems to be down. I do not know if they had the manual your seek. Hopefully someone has a copy for you!
speedster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Build Manual for a Kellison Sandpiper Pickup Truck Reply with quote

I have a completed sandpiper pickup. Can take any pictures you need. They are made for a full length pan so it is basically bolt the body to the pan. after that its the same as any other buggy.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2578619
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ffwest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Build Manual for a Kellison Sandpiper Pickup Truck Reply with quote

thank you for your response. I had made the first enquiry based on a partial photo of the buggy. From the front end and the fact it is a pickup body, I was almost certain it was a Kellison Sandpiper pickup. Once it finally arrived here, I found it was not a sandpiper at all. It is in fact a Sand Flee Pickup.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: