Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bulli Brigade 29 - November 12, 2022 - Florida
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tlambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 29 - November 12, 2022 - Florida Reply with quote

rkennedy5 wrote:
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday forecast is looking stellar in the Clearwater/Tampa area. I confirmed Friday evening gathering at Blast Services near show venue is ON. R & U however has canceled. Host hotel is currently sold out but manager encouraged to always check for last minute availability if anyone needs a room or check with one of the other nearby hotels. Safe travels & looking forward to another shared Veterans Day Weekend! Thank you to all who served. -RK

Hey RK do you have an address for the Blast services gathering? I found there business website. Just no info on the gathering.

Also a time for this? Or link to info?

I’m in Bradenton so it looks like we need to find something else for Friday night.
ezcamper
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 29 - November 12, 2022 - Florida Reply with quote

It's at Blast Services... it's an evening event I think... actually no idea. I always seem to show up late.
I make HWE style roof racks, Jim-Dandy racks, SO-33 metal parts, Dormobile racks, HWE style ladders, engine crank start handles, Westy rack tags, Binz tags, Sundial badges, State of California tags, steering lock electrical covers and single / double cab gate latch friction blocks.

instagram is http://instagram.com/bullidriversteelworks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
southeastvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 29 - November 12, 2022 - Florida Reply with quote

Bulli Brigade Event shirt cleanout!
Were you not able to attend or maybe just want to grab a shirt for a friend for Christmas. Now is your chance.
Get yours while they last!
Limited sizes in the different styles.
Pricing includes shipping.
If you would like more then one, send us a message and I can get you proper pricing with shipping.
Event shirts feature main image on back with smaller chest image on front.
Bulli Brigade logo shirt, only has image on front.
2022 Ladies shirt is blank on front with image on back.

https://south-east-euro-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/bulli-brigade-shirts
Go to our store to order!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
southeastvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Bulli Brigade 29 - November 12, 2022 - Florida Reply with quote

Bulli Brigade shirt reorder

If you weren't able to grab the size you needed or just wanna get something special for a friend, here is your chance.

Limited time only.

This will run for 2 weeks only. DEC 15TH is the deadline to order. Once pre-orders end, Robert will place the orders. We will advise you of a time frame that you will get them at a later date.

See the link below to order.
Maybe grab a past years shirt, if there is one in the size you need.

https://south-east-euro-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/bulli-brigade-shirts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: