Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tires for 15x3.5 Centerline Bubble Front wheels
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sprbxr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:05 pm    Post subject: Tires for 15x3.5 Centerline Bubble Front wheels Reply with quote

Scored a set of Centerlines the other day. Back in the 80's we used 135s on the fronts. I know Coker makes the 135 now but I had bad luck with some other Coker tires in the past. Any suggestions for more modern tire that will fit on that narrow wheel? I added a pic of my old oval I built in 1983.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1959 Panel
1967 Vert
1959 Semaphore Ragtop
wardvwracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Tires for 15x3.5 Centerline Bubble Front wheels Reply with quote

You are likely limited on tire brands and sources, but if you don't want to purchase from Coker there are other places. You can do a search for either 135's or 145's.

For example: https://www.piersideparts.net/135tire.html

But Coker could be the source for any of these if they own the molds.
1969 Beetle Convertible
63 11-Window Kombi Bus
Cornpanzers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slalombuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Tires for 15x3.5 Centerline Bubble Front wheels Reply with quote

I'm running 185/70s on 3.5 cenerlines on the front of my buggy.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: