Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

mr. warehouse wrote:
Did I miss it, or is there anything happening locally on Sunday after OCTO?

Unfortunately nothing is going on the day after? As far as I know. Though I do know the Bus Bros are having a camping event in Huntington Beach that weekend ..... so they/we will be at the beach as of Thursday thru Sunday.

Are you bringing one of your Barndoor's down??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Two Glove Boxes wrote:
Greg, I haven't seen any dates for those other shows yet ether. This OCTO is going to be K🔥LLER!!! Can't wait to see my R📺D Crew!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

We are looking forward to hanging out with you again my brother. Don't forget to sport those WU TANG socks! Thumbs Up Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
mr. warehouse wrote:

Yes I am Johnny.
The plan right now is to bring the RHD Kombi.
I'll have it at OCTO for sure.
I might bring it to Prado the following weekend, before heading north.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

j.pickens wrote:
Great video of the promo shoot for the 2023 Barndoor Roundup.
Thanks to Shin of HotVW's

Link

Thank you for posting this up Johnny Pickenez. I've super busy this past week. Doing this video and all the photos was lots of fun!! I can only image come June 3rd what it will be like!!?? Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

mr. warehouse wrote:
Barndoor Mafia wrote:
mr. warehouse wrote:

Yes I am Johnny.
The plan right now is to bring the RHD Kombi.
I'll have it at OCTO for sure.
I might bring it to Prado the following weekend, before heading north.

That is awesome Greg!!! I'll put you down on the list. Also, check your in box on the Gram. I sent you some information. See you there homie .........
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

zuggbug wrote:
Great promo video - thanks for sharing John.

I have my plane ticket booked. can't wait.

We are looking forward to seeing both you and Joey come this June. Be ready for some serious Bus action amigo Thumbs Up
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Any Driver coming out to the June OCTO Barndoor Gathering ........ please let me know what you are bringing out to the event. We are trying to get a headcount for parking reasons. You can either chime in here or DM.

Thank you ......
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for sending me messages as to who is coming. Please keep them coming ...... knowing who is coming and bringing their ride is very helpful to us for parking/layout plans. There is also other information being offered.

Thank you guy's again!! Thumbs Up Keep them coming!!
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Flight booked.
Looking at all my possible options of getting my single cab out. Anyone headed west with a multicar trailer please contact me. 727-656-5775

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

gatorwyatt wrote:
Flight booked.
Looking at all my possible options of getting my single cab out. Anyone headed west with a multicar trailer please contact me. 727-656-5775

Right on Todd!!! Is Krissi Hanukkah or my main man Bruce coming as well??

It would be cool if your RHD Single Cab shows up! But it will still be cool seeing all you east coast guys out here for a reunion.
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Yes, Kris and I both are coming. Working on shipping options currently for both him and I. We will see. George was kind enough to offer to catch them for us. I’d love to show up in it. Although it’s not in its final livery. Bruce has been laying low.

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

gatorwyatt wrote:
Yes, Kris and I both are coming. Working on shipping options currently for both him and I. We will see. George was kind enough to offer to catch them for us. I’d love to show up in it. Although it’s not in its final livery. Bruce has been laying low.

OH MAN!!!! I'm routing for you guys to roll up on your rides! That would be EPIC!!! As well you two just showing up is awesome. Haven't seen you guys in a minute!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys Thumbs Up
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Attention all participants. If you are bringing your Barndoor out to the event, please register your Bus on the link below. We are making every effort to making this a smooth event, with that said, a Bus count will help us out with the layout and parking of the Barndoor's.

If you have any questions, please feel free contacting me.

Thank you and see you guys soon .......... a month away!!!

https://form.jotform.com/231026204944145
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

done registered mine.

So looking forward to it.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Lind wrote:
done registered mine.

So looking forward to it.

Everyone involved is beyond excited. And it's less then a month away!!

Also looking forward to seeing your secret Bus ~~~ Think
hawthorne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

I have been flat out on the VanDenBerg Electric bus. A lot to finish in the next couple weeks (no brakes, engine, interior… small stuff, but at least the 90% original paint looks cool Confused ) I am still planning on driving down from Canada with a few others. Looking forward to the OCTO meet weekend!!
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

hawthorne wrote:

I have been flat out on the VanDenBerg Electric bus. A lot to finish in the next couple weeks (no brakes, engine, interior… small stuff, but at least the 90% original paint looks cool Confused ) I am still planning on driving down from Canada with a few others. Looking forward to the OCTO meet weekend!!

Looks great.

At least there is very little interior to deal with on a panelvan.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

gatorwyatt wrote:
Working on shipping options currently for both him and I.

HURRY UP!!

Super bummed I’m not going to make it. The drive out for the last gathering was one of the best trips I’ve taken! Unfortunately, the Le Mans centenary Wins this year.
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

hawthorne wrote:

That's GREAT NEWS!!!! I've been following your build ...... KUDOS!!! Thumbs Up

I was chatting with some guys about your Bus and we are both super stoked for you and looking forward to seeing it in person and up close. The Gathering is just 3 weeks away. See you soon buddy, and if you or any of the guys coming down need anything?? Don't hesitate to ask!!
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 2023 BARNDOOR GATHERING Reply with quote

Next stop, Huntington Beach on Friday!

i wish more people would actually drive their vws rather than just talking about what they have in the garage.

Red Fau Veh wrote:
If you've seen one sunroof swivel seat kombi, you've seen them all! Cool
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: