Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Driver’s seat pedestal
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
plforsyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:27 pm    Post subject: Driver’s seat pedestal Reply with quote

Hi all,
I have been seeking a used pedestal, part # 701881669 for my 03 Eurovan Weekender. If someone can point me to a source I would much appreciate it. My current one is rusted and need one ready to put when old one comes out.

Thanks
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
IdeaNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Driver’s seat pedestal Reply with quote

Offhand without looking I'm not certain the passenger seat and driver's seat bases are identical, but if they are, I'd get a CMC base for the passenger side, and use the passenger one to replace this rusted one.

https://cheshiremotorcaravans.co.uk/product/t4-swivel-base/

(They do ship to the States.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigfoot_ev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Driver’s seat pedestal Reply with quote

Well, it just so happens I have my old drivers side pedestal from my 03 weekender pulled out collecting dust. Just this past summer I replaced the pedestal with a CMC swiveling pedestal. Personally, I would strongly advise you consider @IdeaNerd's suggestion. The CMC bases are great and having just a passenger swivel adds tremendous open feel to the inside when you are camped. I loved it so much now I have both passenger and driver side swivels.
ninfelise
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Driver’s seat pedestal Reply with quote

I have 2 of these in my parts stash. One is a little rusty ( better than yours) and the other is almost perfect with no rust. Send me a direct message if you're interested.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: