Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1.8T
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: 1.8T Reply with quote

I would love to find one but it's like looking for hen's teeth these days!
vwjunkie3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: 1.8T Reply with quote

danfromsyr wrote:
I'm fairly certain I've had a 1.8T 5spd passat wagon before.. Idea

They do exist...
oprn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: 1.8T Reply with quote

Far too rare here, so rare in fact that they may as well not exist. About 2 years ago a good friend of ours searched, found and bought a new Golf wagon with a standard transmission and he was told by the dealer to enjoy it because it was the last one in Canada and there would be no more!
ps2375
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.8T Reply with quote

oprn wrote:
Far too rare here, so rare in fact that they may as well not exist. About 2 years ago a good friend of ours searched, found and bought a new Golf wagon with a standard transmission and he was told by the dealer to enjoy it because it was the last one in Canada and there would be no more!

Yup, a couple of years ago my brother and I were hanging out at the dealer for some reason, looking at cars and a salesman came by and asked if he could us find something. I said a car with a manual tranny. Not a single car, new or used on the whole lot with a manual tranny.
Bleyseng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: 1.8T Reply with quote

I had a 2004 Passat w/1.8T 5 speed manual and loved it but sold it in 2010. Recently found a cheap 2002 Audi TT Quattro w/1.8T with 5 speed, great little car. Needed lots of little maintenance, but the timing belt, clutch, radiator, brakes, tires were all new. Love it.
87 Syncro Westy Titan Red 2.1L 2 knob 100k miles
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: