Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hooks and rods and shocks
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDodge7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hooks and rods and shocks Reply with quote

DesertSasquatchXploration wrote:
Everyone has helped with good info. If the shock is to short I posted a pic how to shim it to fit the extended travel. You claim its welded up but then its not fully welded no pictures of what your working with everyone has moved on.

I'd moved on as well, don't know why you brought this thread back up so long after the last post but ok. Everyone did indeed provide good answers to most of my questions, thanks everyone.

Not sure what you're on about with the welding part. The last thing I said about welding was "Just trying to understand before I weld anything." which I'll agree does imply there will be welding in the future but I never gave a time frame or said I was done welding. You make it sound like I proudly exclaimed all the welding was finished and then couldn't back it up with photo evidence or something which is an odd accusation to come out of nowhere with.

I don't plan on welding the hooks on until my shocks are here so the only thing I could post pictures of at this stage is me sitting at the computer looking for shocks, or me waiting for them to get here but I didn't think anyone would be interested in those.

*Stock photo for illustration purposes only
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: