Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Part number or source for the hard shell E-Brake cover
Forum Index -> Eurovan Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeyCrutch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:33 pm    Post subject: Part number or source for the hard shell E-Brake cover Reply with quote

My 97 EVC has a loose fit leather e-brake cover. I noticed that Weekenders and GLS models that VW produced had a hard shell cover for the floor-mounted e-brake (see photo).

Does anyone know of of a source or the part number for the hard shell cover?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
elise111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Part number or source for the hard shell E-Brake cover Reply with quote

Looks like these are available from a few sources, eBay for sure, or you might try some folks in the classifieds that are parting out EV's (a few links below).

701711463 lower cover
701711464 upper cover

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2572177
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2364929
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2527453
HeyCrutch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Part number or source for the hard shell E-Brake cover Reply with quote

Ordered both parts from Wolf Auto ... went to install and discovered as I removed the leather cover that the leather cover is actually wrapped around the lower plastic piece (of the 2 piece plastic set) ... which meant I only needed the top plastic cover (not the bottom) to effect my desired conversion. Should have done more investigation on the front end. Anyway, it's a sleeker look and will make it slightly easier for the passenger to step between the seats to the back of the van, which always feels acrobatic as is
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Eurovan All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: