Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Russ - [email protected] - excellent repro cruiser pedals
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Russ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
GASBNR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConcreteAce wrote:
Fast communication and shipping. Item was packed well, double wrapped. The pedal was of very high quality. Nice polish! I am very happy, will buy from him again.

I couldn't agree more
Arrived in Melbourne Australia in good time thanks Russ.

Regards Oliver
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CanadianVWboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Russ - [email protected] - excellent repro cruiser pedals Reply with quote

Russ posted an ad here for a Blaupunkt Radio truly advertise the condition.
I was the first to inquire we struck a deal and before I can reply the second email another buyer wanted to swipe it underneath me.
But Russ gave his word and followed thru. He is a gentleman I received the package today
Thank you Russ this will look nice on my lowlight.Great guy to deal with.

Bon
-69 Brasilia -63 ghia
-69 beetle
Current vws
-54 oval semaphore
-58 lowlight ghia
-60 15w deluxe bus
gerryjunior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Russ - [email protected] - excellent repro cruiser pedals Reply with quote

without a doubt , the most honest man you will ever deal with , i would buy from him again with no hesitation,
Russ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Russ - [email protected] - excellent repro cruiser pedals Reply with quote

thanks guys really appreciate the feedback, i do my best to be as honest as possible
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bigryanh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Russ - [email protected] - excellent repro cruiser pedals Reply with quote

Bought a pedal over a year ago and promptly recieved it. Just getting around to posting a favorable feedback, as a buddy wanted one, so I had to look up the info. Will buy again if I had to.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: