Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hummingbird tracker
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

https://mybirdbuddy.com/

They are in the process of a hummingbird feeder as well! Pretty cool!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
https://mybirdbuddy.com/

They are in the process of a hummingbird feeder as well! Pretty cool!

If I bought this, my cats would be forever greatful!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

Not for $199! I’ll rig something first.
https://www.youtube.com/@AirSpooledGarage

Last edited by NJ John on Fri May 05, 2023 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

busdaddy wrote:

The Barn Swallows came back last week

ah, yes the asshole of birds. I don't think highly of them but they eat enough skeeters to keep them around I suppose

I had a hummingbird fly into the shop yesterday. Thankfully, it left pretty quickly. last time it happened it was an hour long affair trying to get it back out

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

Wrens love to find their way into the garage, bug hunt’en.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NJ John
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

Got my spring red breasted grosbeak at the feeder.
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

More bird talk. Xatie feeds the local urban crows. Just the crows. It appears to be a murder of three. They have a routine. Nobody F¥€ks
with the Crows food. Not the possums, urban coyotes, other birds, or neighborhood kids. One squirrel seems to hang out with the crows as it will get some scrapes they drop. That squirrel gives the crows a wide birth when they are eating. One unique thing about the crows eating. They pick up a piece of food then dunk it in a fresh bowl of water before they eat it. Sometimes they load up on bits of food and fly off and then come back a few minutes later as if they are bringing food to their family. Sometimes crows will leave a little trinket behind, like a button.

This crow grabbed a piece of fruit. Better then the French Fries from people littering their bag of fast food in a parking lot. Ugh.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
AlmostHeavenWV_VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

1 Ruby throated hummer has found our feeder this weekend
Bosch DVDA 205AJ Distributor
madmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Hummingbird tracker Reply with quote

Good WV VW, lets see how long it take the fast lil shit to get up here in northern mi Laughing
76 Drag/Street bug 2180cc 'Turbo' 11:85 @113 mph"If I go any faster I'll burn up the Hamster" ,gets 28 mpg. also 10/09/22 11.90 @115 mph
"If I'm ever on Life Support,UNPLUG Me, Then Plug me back In see if that Works"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: