Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

tasb - [email protected] - Tim
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tasb
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I bought some dog house rubber pieces from Tim. Great price,and very fast shipping. Thanks Tim.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
propguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Tim has rebuilt two of my distributors and they both work great. He has a wealth of knowledge about the Bosch distributor that he is willing to share. He is quick to answer an email and let me know when they would be done and when they shipped.
I would definitely work with him again.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Tim responded to my wanted ad for big cap dust cover that I received today after years of searching. Thanks again, Tim!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
M0anaMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Purchased a distributor cap from Tim
Fast communication- lightning fast shipping
Very happy- Tim is a great asset to the VW
Community
KylanC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Just got my restored bosch 4R3 from Tim, Quality work and fast too! Thanks Tim!
Tizian
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Lieber Tim,

ganz herzlichen Dank für Deine Hilfe! Der Einstellsatz für die Zündzeitpunktverstellkurve (what a term! I bet Google won't be able to translate this.) kam sehr schnell hier in Deutschland an. Alles lief sehr unkompliziert und es war mir eine große Freude mit Dir zu kommunizieren.

Liebe Grüße aus Hamburg
Olli
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

"Zündzeitpunktverstellkurve" something about curves, must be distributor related! no Google needed!

Yah, das ist gutte "schtuff", Google won't translate that either Laughing

Glad I could hilfe! Danke Olli.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I bought some parts Tim had in classifieds. Everything great. Fast ship, great deal and parts. 100% Recommend.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Toga69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Recently purchased some hard to find Distributor tune up parts. Fast shipping,
and excellent packing. He really knows his thing. Definitely do business again.

Thanks Tim🤙
67 Florida Deluxe
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I just bought an original distributor cap from Tim for my '66 Karmann Ghia. Great guy to work with; thanks Tim [email protected]!

-Kent

OG member of the '67 Posse

A few of my toys, past and present
'56 Oval, '66 KG Conv't, '67 21-Window, '67 Bug, '79 SuperVert, '55 Pre-A Continental
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
desmocox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I just bought a 010 distributor. Not yet tested, but looks good.
Good communication and quick shipping.
Thanks Tim !
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I just bought a 019 distributor from him. Transaction was quick, arrived at my house on the east coast in just a few days. He was very helpful with additional information and the distributor looks and works great.
Thanks man!

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Tim tested and restored my coil (although it apparently did not need any additional work), and painted it. His communication was very good, and the transaction was smooth and easy. I was not impressed by the paint job on the coil (I actually cleaned it again, myself, and needed to get it repainted), but I understand that was partially because the temperature in his work area. Overall, I would definitely consider purchasing from him again, as he seems like a good guy.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thirtyseven
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Bought a restored 113 905 205 M distributor from Tim some weeks ago, and finally installed it today. All went perfect, right out of the box!
I appreciate the time he took to share his knowledge and provide countless advice. Transaction went easy, with fast shipping to Canada.

A pleasure to work with, would use its services again without an hesitation!

Thank you Tim!

- Thomas
Onceler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I bought a 010 from Tim a couple months ago stated as “ready to run”, I ran it for a month and had to adjust the gap twice after my engine quit both times. The rotor doesn’t fit well, is very loose and crooked, and the points block is wore down to the nub. I replaced it with my trusty old 009. Much better. I shoulda just waited until Glenn had some 010’s ready.
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

First I've heard about your issues was here. If you would have contacted me about any dis-satisfaction I would have made it right. I'm sure even Glenn has issues with points and rotors on occasion just like all of us.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Thank you Tim for sending me the Garbe Lahmeyer distributor stickers! They look incredible. Awesome resource!

All the best, John.

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
dmeffert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

I just installed the big cap distributor that Tim rebuilt for me on my 40hp and it really improved how it is running. It looks brand new. Really fast turnaround time and great communication. Thanks Tim!
BYeaton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Purchased a 205T distributor for my '70 Bay from Tim and couldn't be happier. great product and communication was always clear. Bus is running better than it ever did with the 009, I wish I had made the change earlier. Thanks again Tim!
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Bought a 205k distributor from Tim. Great price,and looks great.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: