Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] ? has he messed with you too?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: AZwillie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 12, 2004
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He called me about 2 weeks ago and wanted to buy a few items from me that came up to a total of $735 Shocked . havent seen or heard from him yet. well i was in no hurry to sell these parts anyway. i kept the roo bar for my self to go on a future bus project ( Very Happy thanks WILLIE Very Happy ), the tool is back up for grabs, and the horn grills are back up for grabs. i dont think this guy is in his right state of mind he told me all kinds of shit like he was retired but he drives from AZ to Mexico to teach young children art? Confused what kinda lies has he told all you people? I will tell anybody that has parts they need to really get rid of dont deal with him in case you want to get shafted.
Mr. Motorhead
Mad Scientist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be one of those stories that that could go on and on.........
Yes it is the same story he gives about Mexico,all the cars he's suposedly built,blah blah blah ad nauseum.In looking through my past email file I found he is the same clown that bought some Ghia seat covers from me back in August and never picked them up.......funny thing is he paid for them.Must be a real flake to not remember where his $$ have gone.When I talked to him on the phone about the convertible there was no mention at all on the covers.So willieaz whomever you are,I've still got the covers,but you'll have to send cash for the shipping if you want them as the deal made was for pickup only.......I sure don't want anyone the likes of you even near my shop.
Check out the Bonneville project:
http://aircooledresearch.com/docs/thebonnevilleproject.html#

"All limitations are self imposed."
Some Chinese guy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: well this guy is something else. (sorry long post) Reply with quote

I was at the Karl's show and was swaping. We had some empi 5's for sale and some 58-64 seats. He was selling right across from us. He said he will take the rims and the seats, dont sell them "I will take them". So with out reading this post we held the parts for him. Someone came up and asked about the seats, he was right buy and he told the guy that they are not for sale and he had allready bought them. So some time goes by and he says that he does not need them any more and to sell them if some one wants them. Great I could have sold them in the early hours of the show. So then someone comes asks about the rims and we told them that he said that he wants them, but did not give us money for them. we sold them to the other party. He then came over and said "if the seats are not sold by the end of the day he will still take them". When it came to the end of the show he said we will have to take a CHECK he only had 37 dollars, I said NO. So he said he did not have the money on him and his wife took it home so it whould be safe. BS. Then we told him to go to the atm and get the money. He said "I will send my wife but she has to go to a Bank One atm". She called a bit later and said the Atm was out of money at Bank One. BS. We told him we whould pay the $2.00 fee at the Circle K Atm. He got mad and his wife came back with the money. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM AND DONT LISTEN TO HIS BS. We told him that a man is only as good as his word.
Thanks for the hint at the show, Everett, He also said "that you wil not be running the samba in six months"
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the hint at the show, Everett, He also said "that you wil not be running the samba in six months"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???? Everett- Not only would I permanently ban this fucking CLOWN from the site but I would spread the word to everyone I know about what a full blown sheister he is and kick his ass on top of it just for good measure. What a fucking monkey.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone get a picture of him? I think it would be nice to see what he looks like so that we make sure no one buys from him at any swap or show. I can't believe that this guy would actually show his face at any show, with all the lies that he has put out in the VW community.
the1500club.com
Shop Lacky at the T3/34 Factory, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094313902074
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: well this guy is something else. (sorry long post) Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
He was selling right across from us. He said he will take the rims and the seats, dont sell them "I will take them". So with out reading this post we held the parts for him. Someone came up and asked about the seats, he was right buy and he told the guy that they are not for sale and he had allready bought them.

That right there is grounds for an ass whippin'...
People try that crap with me too...I tell them I'll hold onto whatever they want, as soon as they PAY for it otherwise it goes right back down on the tarp.

Unless it's a bro that I know is for real of course Very Happy

[email protected] wrote:

Everett, He also said "that you wil not be running the samba in six months"

This jackass has some serious balls...

BAN HIS ASS !
1964VW
Samba Member

Location: I live where people chew dip,just past the sticks...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He contacted me too on every item I had for sale on here a week ago.
Saying he would send a casheirs check...blah blah blah.
Then I got a warring about him from the Samba so I didnt even think of responding to him---stupid fucking scammers,I hate you all!!!!
Their should be a law that states all scammers shall have their balls cut off for trying to send bogus checks ECT...
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though it borders on being malicious, maybe we could talk EB into posting a list of deadbeats like slickwillie on the classifieds so that no one else gets scammed.
the1500club.com
Shop Lacky at the T3/34 Factory, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094313902074
vdubaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibjack wrote:
Even though it borders on being malicious, maybe we could talk EB into posting a list of deadbeats like slickwillie on the classifieds so that no one else gets scammed.

Now there's an idea....
Perhaps even make it a sticky so it stays on top of the forum.

Now of course, it would have to be a confirmed deadbeat to make the list... meaning it would have to be someone that is known for doing this crap to multiple people.
I'm sure it couldn't be just an "add a name at will" deal, but I think that if something like that could be done it would be fantastic.

What really makes me angry with idiots like this is that it's not just the fact that you don't receive a payment.
It happens...and there's a lot of honest reasons for that. ( Loss of job, major car accident, etc )
Hell, people even forget sometimes. I can even accept that too if it's a one time thing.
If you are involved in looking for multiple parts for multiple projects that's pretty easy to do.
All that takes is a simple reminder email... and an HONEST person will get back to you, usually apologizing for forgetting about the deal.

it's the fact that in 99% of the cases like the stuff this asshole pulls, someone else that needed part that actually would have paid for it misses out on something they needed, and by the time you get tired of waiting, the real buyer will have found that item elsewhere, sometimes taking a lower quality example then they wanted as a result.
Autamataun420
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Silly Willie Reply with quote

This Willie Guy Calls me Three Day Ago About Two Early Bus Speedos Ive Got Listed And Says He Wants Them.He Asks for My Info So He Can send a Postal M.O And I give Him All Of My Info..Yesterday I Call Him Back to Confirm If He Sent The$$$ The Same Guy Who Called Me Two Days before Answers the Phone..I ask for Willie and Theres a LONG pause, The Voice Then Says "I can give Him A Message"..A person Who's Obviously Avoiding Something..Still no Word Back From Willie.I have Been Away From the Forums for a while And hadn't seen this thread.Or when Willie called me the First time ,I would have told him to Get Lost..I do Have his Phone# if anyone needs it...And at the time he contacted me three days ago he was still using the willieaz@ whatever email address..Glad i checked out the Forums and found this thread...Thanks guys.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its been about 4 weeks now and nothing from willie on the stuff i had for sale he wanted sooo bad. well that to bad for him now cause all that stuffs back up for sale. this guy a joke Laughing . even though i was in no hurry to sell my stuff some people are. Twisted Evil
Mr. Bubblehead
El Chupa Nibre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZwillie wrote:
...I will Opening my Business "Panama Willie's" Vintage VW's January 1, 2005...

so....is "Panama Willie's" open for business?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Samba Member #4862
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....Panama Willies ?? Liar Liar :scrambleup: :scatter: Laughing
wilbur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody seen panama willies open for harasasment yet?

Wil.
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: panama willies Reply with quote

now is panama willies in AZ or mexico Question cause i dont think Willie knows for sure where he is Confused . in AZ harasasing people or in mexico teaching young children art or is that the art of harasament Twisted Evil ? well you never know he may make big $$$ harasasing people Laughing .
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: panama willies Reply with quote

denese brown wrote:
now is panama willies in AZ or mexico Question cause i dont think Willie knows for sure where he is Confused . in AZ harasasing people or in mexico teaching young children art or is that the art of harasament Twisted Evil ? well you never know he may make big $$$ harasasing people Laughing .

Yeah, he could extort money from people by demanding payment to stay away and not waste your time with empty promises and bullshit lies. He could make millions...

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: