Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bryan wilson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bryan wilson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
texan1950
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow what a man !!
Dang it Bryan you are a good guy for sure..
I placed an order from Bryan for 4 items..
When the order arrived I found 5 items instead of 4..
Well I sent him an email.. whats the deal?? right??
He says he lost track of how many he was suppose to send ..
So he just sent all of them.. I offered to pay more for the extra one..
but he was was happy with the original amount..
You just dont find guys like this everyday..
So if you need VW parts- trust Bryan to do you right..
Thanks again from a redneck Texan in Central Texas..
Be talking to you again in the future for sure..
and remember "vote republican"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

A nice deal with Bryan one more time!
Many thanks again!!
59 Glitterbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent guy to deal with. Surprised at how quick Bryan responded to my questions. Purchased a crankshaft from and it arrived today. Exactly as described, and packaged very well.
Currently trying to locate other parts for me. If he can find what I’m looking for I will definitely purchase from him.
Thanks for everything Bryan.
59 Glitterbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan the man!
Just got back in town from a short time off and parts had been delivered.
Found the hard to find axle tubes I needed.
Very helpful!
Parts arrived very well packaged and clean,
I will continue to watch his posts just to see what comes up because he tries hard to help.
Thanks Man!
finefettle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good experience with Bryan Wilson.
Fast response, easy transaction, fast shipping and the Fuel injection tins were better than expected at a very fair price.

Thank you Bryan
56TIMOTEO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an item from Bryan, very easy transaction! Got right back to my email, sent the package out quickly, and the price was very reasonable. Looking forward to more purchases in the future
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few pressure sensors from Bryan.

He was quick to reply with tracking info, and packed them VERY WELL.

Would love to do business with Bryan again for any future part needs.

A++++

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWTECHEDITOR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good Evening,

It would seem that Bryan is a man of few words on emails!

With that said, he responded to my inquiry about an idler arm very quickly. I received shipping confirmation the next day, and the part arrived in only a few days. It probably would have arrived even sooner but there was a weekend and a holiday in between.

The packaging was done to a high standard and the part was as advertised. I could not have asked for more. I'll add him to my list of resources.

Regards,
Art LeBrun
vwtecheditor

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2345819
59 Glitterbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I would not hesitate for one second to deal with Bryan. Have purchased from a couple of times and each time a great experience.
Replies and communication are always quick as well as shipping.
Items bought have been very well packaged, arrive with no damage and are exactly as described.
A++++!
Jimbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller - nice part and good price. Shipped very fast and expertly packed. Thanks
ebennett
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had three transactions with Bryan and he's been a good seller each time. Had an issue with a part and he made it right no problem. Now I just email him whenever I am looking for something to see if he has it.

THANK YOU BRYAN!
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a couple fuel rails from Bryan, and he included a bonus 3rd one at no charge. I would not hesitate to buy from Bryan again

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
howardvw Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a couple items, quick delivery, good prices, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a heater tube from Bryan, and the transaction when smooth and quickly. I would buy from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
ryohey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an Oil Cooler. Looks great and packaged nice. Smooth transaction and item arrived fast. Thank You
t7d5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the parts Bryan, they will come in handy. Decent price and fair on shipping, definitely will buy from you again.
balljoint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick response, quick shipping. Will definitely buy from again.

65 rhd Beetle
72 rhd kombi
loemerich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Highly recommended seller: item as described, good price and shipped quickly.
Jimbug57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product, price, and fast shipping. Thanks!
60vwnewengland
Twin #2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome transaction. Bryan even threw in a couple extras of the used FI parts I ordered. I’m watching a few more of his adds and will definitely order from him again soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: