Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

bryan wilson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bryan wilson
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
AkERMaNE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an item from Bryan. Quickly and safely shipped and as described. Good seller. Thank you
Boesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an item from Brian. Fast response from him, super fast shipping with tracking #. Item was as described. Would gladly do business again with him. Thank you Brian.
Bugone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought Beetle parts from Bryan Wilson Bry8s2003 many times and have always been very pleased with his fast response and fair shipping costs. Bryan is always willing to work with you and will try to find the part you need even if he doesn't have one listed.
I highly recommend Bryan and will always check with him for the used parts I need,
Brian Rockow (Bugone)
loemerich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Vanagon crossover pipe and muffler from Brian. He is very easy to work with, ships safely and fast and everything was as described. Highly recommended seller !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
peaceful warrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller on the Samba.
Great price, fast shipping and and great communication on Bryan's part.
Much appreciated his having a difficult to find used fan hub for a 6v Generator.
Thank you Bryan!

Brian
66 13W Deluxe, 68 Westfalia, 87 Syncro.
TOOB Member #15
Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some 1300 heads from Bryan. Great price, fast shipping and he packed the heads great. I'll buy from him again.
Casey
oscarsnapkin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought two Thing brake drums from Bryan Wilson. They were even nicer than I expected. Both were shipped separately and packed very carefully to avoid any damage caused during shipment. Shipped fast as well. I received within 3-4 business days, on the opposite side of the country. Highly recommended.

"It’s so easy to laugh, it’s so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind."
SteelersBus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

FIVE STAR SELLER!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Bryan went above and beyond when a part came that was not able to be used. He sent not one replacement, but two!! WOW!!

Supersatisfied buyer! Won't be a second of hesitation to buy parts from Bryan in the future. THANKS!!
Key all your Locks to one Key.
[email protected]

Granny Grose's Buses 19
May 30 - June 2, 2024
Millmont, PA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391253346965/

70 Campmobile, 70 Sedan, 71 SO-69 Westy, & 74 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a heap of Type 3 parts from Bryan. Gave him a list which he was able to fill most of it at very reasonable prices and fair shipping price. He is prompt to respond and prompt to ship. Items arrived very diligently packed, clean and as described. He’s my new got-to guy for used parts. Highly recommended.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
pat7582
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Outstanding transaction!

After my initial misunderstanding of an ad, Bryan promplty sent a second part. A very stand up guy.

Thanks Bryan
Craftie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an oil bath filter from Bryan. He was fast to respond to my emails and shipped it very quickly. I would buy from him again.
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Bryan, he responded quickly and shipped promptly, no issues.
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a steering shaft for my beetle from Bryan,to replace mine that was bent from a wreck.
Good part,nice easy transaction,quick shipping.

Thanks again, Daniel
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
carloscaq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an item from Bryan. Quickly and safely shipped and as described. Good seller. Thank you
norcalbruce Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my 5 items from Bryon, just excellent. Packing was the best I've seen, and no packing peanuts.
One item was so clean and painted i can put it right on the engine.
Thanks Bryan.
Thumbs Up Yep check out his stuff, good price fast shipper. A#1GI.
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bryan is an outstanding seller on TheSamba. He was able to quickly track down a pair of pre-66 Beetle Axle Bearing Covers for me, that I immediately purchased. The parts shipped quickly and arrived well packaged in just a couple of days. Bryan even sandblasted the Covers which saved me work! I highly recommend doing business with Bryan, a real stand-up guy! Very Happy Thumbs Up
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another of many purchases from Bryan, as usual did not disappoint. Although not the item pictured it was even better as I did not need a functional switch as I was just after the horn contactor so he was able to sell me a broken switch as I am going to cut it apart anyway.

He also sent an unknown movie to me that we will watch tonite. Buy with confidence from Bryan, I'd like to meet the person that is unhappy with this guy.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

NOS clutch PP and disc w/collar. Fair price , no issues.

Thank you
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great purchase
Contacted Bryan for a few listings and it went smooth and I'd purchase again.
The packing was super duped, heads were bomb proof, and everything is as pictured. Quick response to email and quick turnaround.
Thanks!
Mike
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: bryan wilson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome!
Good price, product, communication and fast shipping.
I hope to deal with Bryan again!

Many thanks!
Hideo
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: