Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Serrano feedback - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: serrano
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 25, 2007
John Kelly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Serrano feedback - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just to recommend Steve, prompt return of emails, item as described.

Moderator Note - Please use this thread for feedback, not for support issues. If you need support or a status on your order, please contact Serrano directly
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2manytoys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Serrano is a great seller! Reply with quote

Just wanted to second the opinion that Steve at Serrano was great. Very fast friendly and has Super Deals. Use him often, don't let him sleep.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sweet67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Steve at Serrano's... good seller Reply with quote

I bought a new CB crank from Steve at Serrano's. I was a little unsure at first because he didn't appear to be a big retailer like others. But let me tell you, those big retailers need to take notice on how Steve does business. The crank was brand new and still sealed in the box, not new repackaged. The price for the crank of its type was by far the lowest I've found on the web. All my emails were answered promptly. The order went down smooooth with no hang-ups. I also paid cost on the shipping with no handling charge. I've been screwed so many times on shipping and handling charges it seems its become a norm of mail order. In addition, the crank was at my door FedEx in 3 days. In the future, Steve gets 1st shot on all VW orders. Very Happy
BobDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan too, got a NOS Bus 68-71 Turn signal switch which is NLA for about half of what they normally go for... when you can find one. BIG THANKS TO STEVE.

http://www.oldbug.com/hotwesty.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=H9utTT7BYbM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNIDTCV97eo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNIDTCV97eo
eclamar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Serrano Reply with quote

Last week I ordered a 82mm crank and received it in 3 days. I was so impressed with Steve's customer service and their great prices for quality parts,,,I ordered a set of CB Super Race Rods yesterday. I'll probably have them Monday. GREAT PRICES, GREAT SERVICE!!!! Cool
a_67vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a great deal on some CB Super Race rods from Steve @ Serrano's.

Steve C
vdubber67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I have steve building my motor and he is very nice and easy going I always reccommend him
nodollarsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a set of CB H-beam rods from Steve and he was very cool. I placed the order on Monday and hope to see my rods on Friday. Can't wait. Great customer service and excellent prices.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sweet67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Steve at Serranos............Good seller Reply with quote

Got my second order in today from Steve; Bugpack pent-roof aluminum case and chromoly studs, Scat H-beams rods, rocker shafts, and lifters. Great customer service, super prices, and fast shipping. I highly recommend................... Very Happy

67 Bug, 2334cc, 51.5 IDA, EMS heads, Berg 5-spd, 209 hp @ 6000 rpm
65 Bug, daily driver, stock as a rock (for now)
70 Ghia, 2165 turbo, 9.85 @ 135 mph
killer_15146
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Im worried Reply with quote

I cant stop beeing worried... I ordered some parts from Steve last week and I he was very friendly, had great prices as you all have experienced and answered very quikly to all my emails. Now I have mailed to him twice asking for a number to trace my parts (shipped to sweden) but I dont get any answer.

Sad

I just hope he is on vacation or something...
I dont mean to ofend anyone, just understand my situation.

Last edited by killer_15146 on Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
plasticman1432
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent payment out a few days ago for linkage to go on my IDFs; Steve has been great to deal with so far. By my guess, I'll have something nice to say very soon.

'68 Meyers Manx: M1689D815E

http://public.fotki.com/VWDave/
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Im worried Reply with quote

killer_15146 wrote:
I cant stop beeing worried... I ordered some parts from Steve last week and I he was very friendly, had great prices as you all have experienced and answered very quikly to all my emails. Now I have mailed to him twice asking for a number to trace my parts (shipped to sweden) but I dont get any answer.

Sad

I just hope he is on vacation or something...
I dont mean to ofend anyone, just understand my situation.

Unless you shipped EMS there is no way to trace, Post Office does not offer tracking for Parcel AIR and reg Parcel ONLY EMS....Don't worry Steve is in Hawaii right now having a Mai Thai you'll get your parts...
sweet67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Killer,
Read the email below that I got from Steve regarding an order I made with him on the 10th. Steve indicated he was going on vacation. I got my parts FedEx on the 12th. Hold tight, there's absolutely no question in my mind Steves taken care of you. I've had multi orders with Steve and he's always been 110% A++. Very Happy

----- Original Message -----
To: sweet67
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: Ad for New scat 1.4 rocker assembly

Hello,

Your in luck I'm getting ready for a week's vacation starting tomorrow. I will ship it out for you before I leave.

Thanks for the order,
Steve

67 Bug, 2332, 51.5 IDAs, Berg 5 Speed
65 Bug, Stock as a rock (for now)
70 ProTurbo Ghia
mattsvdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an excellent experience with Serrano as a seller, Parts arrived as stated and in a timely manner across countery, Thanks Much
dedoman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SERRANO is a great place to buy VW parts!!! Quality parts, fantastic prices, fast service and more than fair FedEx charges. Buy parts from SERRANO with confidence.
dedoman Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
plasticman1432
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped a line to Steve about two weeks ago, as I hadn't heard anything regarding the Weber hex-bar linkage I ordered. He was prompt to answer, and let me know they were on a short backorder - I work in a mail-order parts business myself, so it wasn't too much of a reach. He let me know I would see it in about a week or so.....a package was waiting at my door when I got home tonight.
Thanks, Steve. Cool

'68 Meyers Manx: M1689D815E

http://public.fotki.com/VWDave/
kelly hamilton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookout Steve this is Kelly and Guylou. We ordered some parts from you before and you were absolutely fabulous! We are starting a new 2332 turbo and are going to build a completely new engine and we appreciate the way you treated so much that we will order almost all the parts from you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Look for our email order within the next few days! Kelly
killer_15146
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad for all you guys but I ran out of luck...

9 weeks have passed since Steve mailed my parts, 11 since I placed my order and I haven't got anything. I lost about 450 USD... it doesn't sound much but I sold my laptop to get the money, Im a student, Im not rich.

So now Im standing with a taken apart engine without camshaft, lifters and cam gears to reassemble it. plus I will have to drop my front beam the poor mans way since I wont be seing my droped spindles either.
Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
killer_15146
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so wrong about Steve and I feel I have to apologize for that... my parts still haven't showed up but Steve took a great care of me as his client yesterday by telling me he will resend me my lost/very delayed parts...
That is really admirable... All the good things everyone has posted about Serrano on this thread, I should have listened!
Thank you so much Steve
GhiaManiac
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't you ashamed Embarassed (jk)
Glad it worked out. Let us know when you get the replacements!

I started out to order in answer to one of Steve's CB Crank ads. What great prices...too good? After asking alot of questions
and finding this thread, I was convinced he is legit, then started expanding my list. I started out just intending to get a crank,
rods and P/C set so I could build my 1914 up to 2332 but after seeing his prices I've decided to build the 2332 from
scratch, MOSTLY with parts from Steve!

My first order arrived today - most of the internals. Steve was as the rest of you found...VERY responsive on email AND phone.
He knows his stuff and even steered me away from some of his ads and suggested competing products that were
more suited to what I wanted to do!

Now saving up for the case and the rest of the goodies!

Thanks Steve!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 59

Jump to: