Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Andy - tlaaartz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tlaaartz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 12, 2023
moosie982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needed an alternator for my vanagon, Andy had one, I bought it, he shipped it super fast, and the part looks like new, a very good experience, Andy is the best, Thank you Andy for a good transaction, Peace,,,,,,Moosie Blue Bus Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
BUGGED11111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy is a great person to buy from. Transaction went smoothly. I would buy from him anytime
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yavuzss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andy, just received the ignition parts. Well packed, fast service. Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
welshghiaman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: BUYER BEWARE!! tlaaartz Reply with quote

Buyers BEWARE of this guy. Make sure you see picture of ACTUAL items your buying before handing over the money!!!!
YOU pay your money
YOU take the chance!!!!
moosie982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: BUYER BEWARE!! tlaaartz Reply with quote

welshghiaman wrote:
Buyers BEWARE of this guy. Make sure you see picture of ACTUAL items your buying before handing over the money!!!!
YOU pay your money
YOU take the chance!!!!

Pretty blanket kinda statement without an explanation, whats up with that ? Care to explain. Peace anyway,,,Moosie Blue Bus
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: BUYER BEWARE!! tlaaartz Reply with quote

welshghiaman wrote:
YOU pay your money
YOU take the chance!!!!

You need to give details, general feedback such as this not allowed.
Thank you.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tlaaartz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Regarding Welshghiaman's Statement Reply with quote

What the buyer was sent was exactly what was pictured in the ad on the Samba no more no less. The item in question was an engine gasket kit. Even though there were no valve cover gaskets pictured or mentioned in the ads description the buyer thought these were included. When the buyer was dissatisfied with the item I offered to let him send it back and return the payment for the item but not the postage costs. He wanted a refund of the item cost plus postage both ways which I could not do.

Hope this helps explain the disagreement/misunderstanding that led to this negative comment.

tlaaartz
Andy VW Logo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
lovebug0091966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: I bought an add Reply with quote

The add was shipped rolled in a sturdy tube. Great communication:) Thanks
filmore
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timely replies, product as descried, fast shpping at sensible rates, Happy Camper here! Very Happy A+++++++++
surfsidewood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Great Transaction Reply with quote

Just bought a load of brake parts from Andy. Everything was there, packaged great, and got delivered quick. No Worries with this seller. Thanks a lot Andy!
drtslnger4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: MASTER CYLINDER AND WHEEL CYLINDERS Reply with quote

Andy is a great guy to deal with got my parts fast and cheap a pleasure to deal with thanks Andy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hiram6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as everyone above, ordered some parts, fair price, fast shipping, exactly as described. No worries here folks!!

Thanks Andy!!!

You can't lie around on the beach and drink rum all day.................unless you start first thing in the morning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cesarp35
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: 73-74 Ghia Front Brake Pads Reply with quote

Excellent transaction, great communication, fast shipping, delivered just as promised. Thanks Andy.

Cesar Perez
howardvw Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very happy with all of my transactions. i bought some brake parts recently and a few years back, and im sure years to come. thanks for the service and will be checking your ads, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
patban82
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have nothing but good things to say about andy. Very nice and honest guy. And best part of all he has excellent prices. Very professional and easy and smooth transactions! Will definantely recommend!
Thanks andy!
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a new bosch item. Arrived as promised and very timely. Thank you very much - this guy is the best!
TeamSpatula
Samba In The Rain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some literature from him - great price, great communication, very quick shipping, and it's in great shape. I'll buy more if I ever have money.
Smile
Thanks,
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cesarp35
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second pair of brake pads that i purchased from Andy, and all i can say is that it was as as smooth as the 1st transaction, super fast shipping and great communication.

Thanks again Andy!!!
marklock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered some brake parts for my Beetle, shoes, master etc. Parts are as pictured and look good. Shipping was fast and well packed. Will buy from again in the future !
Mikethemechanic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: j-tubes Reply with quote

good guy to deal with, tubes where almost mint. look forward to doing business again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: