Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Alex Magro - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: alex magro
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
getoffmyland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Alex Magro - [email protected] Reply with quote

Alex Magro Porsche wheels restorer in FL

HI FROM ENGLAND, I HAVE JUST HAD A PAIR OF 14" DETAILED AND POLISHED FUCHS DONE BY ALEX AND SHIPPED TO THE UK, the rims are totally fantastic, alex is very reasonably priced and his work is second to none, i cant praise himhigh enough!!!!! mike check out his ads in the wheels/tyres section of the classifieds

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
ssx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've contacted him before for wheels (haven't bought yet) and he has always responded very fast and been helpful, so I guess I'm not suprised.
Vanderhiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: alex magro Reply with quote

I agree everytime I have contacted him he has quick reply's and is awesome to deal with. Thumb's up!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
reverie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Alex has an excellent reputation, not only in the VW world but also on the Porsche 911 and 914 websites. As you said, he does superb work, and he is a super nice guy!!
vujade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent bought from Alex yet, but eventually when I find the right set of wheels. I will send them to him to have him polish them. He is very friendly and helpful and his work is some of the best Ive seen.

'67 Sunroof Notchback for sale
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kals57rag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke to him via phone and sounds like an honest person. My cousin picked up some rims from him and was very satisfied..
OGJHC- #1,311,112
fifty8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a pair of 2.0 Fuchs from Alex. The wheels are in great shape and were well packaged. Definitely recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold him some early fuchs and he paid on time and the transaction went great so he works well buying as well as selling.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
The Ideaman
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Alex Magro Reply with quote

He bought some wheels from me last week and paid quickly. He is super easy to deal with.
alexs64
Samba Savior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to see this guy has a good REP. I saw his ads but I wasn't too sure. I will eventually be moving away from the 5 Spokes to 4 1/2" alloys, I know he has them for a price but I think they are worth it. Thanks for all the input like I said it was nice to see.
(16:05:01) twinwindows: She prolly got a bigger dick then you
(16:05:07) sled: probably...
(16:05:12) VolksFire: chick with a dick
(16:05:17) sled: thats cool with me though
(16:05:20) twinwindows: A zwitter
alex magro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Alex Magro Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Thanks for the GREAT and kind words!!

I always stand 100% behind my wheels or refinishing and try and price my wheels as fair as possible. I am not only a seller/buyer but also a VW/Porsche fanatic! I just got into my first Porsche 911 but still have my '70 fasty!!

If anyone is in the market for some P-wheels or some refinishing, please do not hesitate to drop me a line. I have plenty of wheels in stock and have cut my turn-around time to 1-2 weeks for refinishing.

Thanks again,
Alex
851duck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Alex Magro is the Man! Reply with quote

I just pulled the trigger on a set of 4.5 earlys from Alex. He gave me a really fair deal (have you seen what they are getting for these on E-bay!)

The wheels are stunning. My friend commented that Alex had them at "chrome" level. They are so freaking pretty. You will be totally pleased with his work. I guarantee it:)

Here's how much stand up of a guy he is. I negotiated a price including shipping. I guess DHL changed around their web site and Alex mistakenly shipped the wheels priority, they were at my door the next day! He never asked for a penny more. (Sorry about the profit margin on this set)

I'd definitely buy from him again and totally recommend him.

John Swingle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
alex magro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Alex Magro Reply with quote

John,

Glad to hear you are totally happy with the wheels! They truly did come out amazing. Most of these early fuchs tend to have loads of pitting and become a bear when having to polish this out as much as possible.

The "looks like chrome" is one of the best compliments a wheel polisher can receive!!

Yes, DHL screwed me over on the shipping but certainly wasn't going to pass this on to you or any other customer once a deal has been nailed.

Thanks again for your business and the kind words and enjoy!

Alex

p.s. Still have plenty of early fuchs available (4.5x15, 5.5x15, deep 6's).
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-mail him about a set of lugs, he replied quickly and had a set sent to me that week!

Thanks again, Alex.

German Folks
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always quick to get a response from Alex.
juroknow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sold two sets of fuch's to Alex. He has to be about the quickest buyer I have ever dealt with. Negotiated fair price and they were off. I would def. buy from him, If I wanted my wheels back. Laughing Good luck Alex, your wheels look great.
alex magro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All, thanks again for the kind words and compliments!

They are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Alex
guido63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex,

Last time I contacted you, you were in the process of moving I believe. Would like to check out some of your work snce I'm local. Where are you located?

Thanks
alex magro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have moved into a new shop at my residence. Please feel free to contact me whenever you would like to get some wheels or have some refinishing done.

Thanks,
Alex
813-431-7542
WileyVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Fuchs & Alex Reply with quote

I sent a set of 14 x 5.5 to Alex for paint and polish, got the adapters, lugs, gorgeous polished center caps from Alex also. Wheels came back looking fantastic, I would highly recommend him for any of your wheel polishing.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: