Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Miroan Werks / DubFab - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miroan Werks
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Miroan Werks / DubFab - [email protected] Reply with quote

Moderator note:
Michael Anderson of St. George, UT is banned from the site as he owes a number of people money.
If you see a new account from this person, please email everettb@thesamba.com

Has also used:
NOK - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Last edited by Miroan Werks on Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, Im sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. Im sure you have way more important things to worry about right now but I need to know. Do you have any idea when you will have my beam & spindles ready? Last month you said you were working all week to have them ready by the end of the week. Can you atleast tell me if Im going to get it in time to install before I leave for Bulli Brigade Nov 10th because Ive missed 2 shows already and we agreed it would only take 2 weeks when its been almost 3 months. If not, I will have to go through somebody else and then get my money back. Worst case, send the beam now since I already have a set of dropped spindles. I need the beam more than anything.

Let me explain my last nightmare experience with a bus beam from a guy who used to be on the samba. Last year I got burned for a narrowed bus beam from somebody on this site who made excuses until he dissapeared altogether. I paid a lot of cash for it and still never seen a thing. Not even to this day because he finally vanished. Not saying that this is the case with you but I paid you a lot of cash, trust and a hand shake that day and now things are begining to feel sketchy.

Not trying to be a dick but if you cant get it done just say so and send me my money back. I hope you understand where Im coming from.
Also, I tried calling you twice. PM me. I left you my phone number.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that suck's, but you need to make the beam or pay the money back, i seen a friend of mine pay you cash right in front of me. I hope you will take care of him, because this shit could become bigger than you would like it. Take care Rich
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: beware of mirone works Reply with quote

he has also gotten to me, the work ha promises to complete in this thread has not been completed. i am filing a complant. if anyone else would also like to please email me at [email protected] mike doesnt answer his phone, emails, or messages. please becarefull dealing with this type of fraud. he is going to be dealt with legally. thanks
Miroan Werks
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently moved into a shop and have completed all of my previous obligations, save 1 which will go out in the next few days. I have been unavailable over the holiday. If you would like to contact me, my info is in this thread. I always hold up to my obligations. I have already delivered on Skim's beam and several others.

Here is the new stash of beams I will be fabricating this month.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: wheres my spindles? Reply with quote

wheres the spindles i paid for? are they completed? you will not reply to my emails? or messages i have left. you promised several times now they was ready. if so where are they? i have keep the emails you have sent. if anyone would like to see.i just want what i paid for. 2 weeks turn around was what i was told. i understood you had problems. but you got my beam in sept. please i am just asking for what is owed to me. you recieved my deposit to start on my beam the first of sept. its almost december.
Miroan Werks
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: wheres my spindles? Reply with quote

toyjunk wrote:
wheres the spindles i paid for? are they completed? you will not reply to my emails? or messages i have left. you promised several times now they was ready. if so where are they? i have keep the emails you have sent. if anyone would like to see.i just want what i paid for. 2 weeks turn around was what i was told. i understood you had problems. but you got my beam in sept. please i am just asking for what is owed to me. you recieved my deposit to start on my beam the first of sept. its almost december.

Jamie?

Your spindles have already been delivered by DHL.
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: yes spindles got here today the 29th Reply with quote

yes thanks i have now recieved everything with the exception of the seals. work was great, all new beam. hope you can get your troubles worked out. thanks for the beam
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: seals Reply with quote

stil havent recieved seals so i can put beam together and install it?
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike..

Get ahold of me, I've been trying to contact you about my trip to So Cal this month, and your RHD parts....

Greg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: still waiting on seals? Reply with quote

unable to complete beam, never recieved the seals for the beam? whats up????
toyjunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

bump
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike what gives. No response to emails or phone calls?

Let me know where we stand with our deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Greg.
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really sucks for everybody involved and the sad part about the whole deal is this dude Michael does such kick ass work. When I finally did get my beam and spindles, I couldnt believe the craftsmanship that he had into them. His work is great, price was right and if he would only get all his shit together this dude could make a killing in this industry. I have atleast 4 other busses that would have got the same set up but truthfully, I never want to go through this hassle and the stress of the unknown, unresponded emails, lack of communication and the long wait ever again. It weighs itself out but to me its not worth it.

The truest quote Ive heard in the last few years is "The internet can make you or break you" It never seemed more true than now. Michael, can you imagine if this was all positive feedback? you would have so much work put into all these slammed busses out there. I hope that sooner or later you start getting on the ball with your business because someone as talented as you shouldnt be wasting everybodys time and giving these good folks the run around. My .02 and for everybody else involved good luck.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My main reason for using Michael to do a couple beams for me was time. I didn't have it, and he did. The price was right (multiple cores for a done unit)

3 months ago I dropped off all my cores with him in So Cal and was supposed to get one done beam in return. That didn't happen, but I was promised it would be shipped to me from Utah.

In the meantime a deal was made with a buddy of mine in the UK and me as the middleman, for a complete frontend in trade for some RHD conversion parts. Last weekend I was supposed to drop off the RHD parts, and pick up a complete beam, and the original beam. That didn't happen either.

Now I have no cores to build my own beams. 2 Buses in my shop (customers and my buddies from the UK) with no frontends, a shipper wondering where the Bus is that was supposed to be there this week, and the topper, no returned phone calls, or emails.

I hate to say it but this is feeling like Odin all over again.

As Skim said, the price was right, as was the work, but you need to follow through and take care of the back orders before taking on new orders.
FG1732
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: michael anderson / drop spindles / miroan werks / utah Reply with quote

just to add to the two post just above mine...mike spent a lot of time with me on the phone and seemed very enthusiastic about his work. at the time, i had no problem with sending him $$$ in advance for spindle work. i just wish i would have read this post prior to getting involved. it is just to bad, because i have other work and other people i was going to refer him to if this first transaction went smoothly. as of today (12/26/04), i have not received my spindles/returned calls/emails from mr. anderson. i know that there are couple of other guys out there who are going through the same thing right now as me. i am definately trying to be patient without jumping the gun. All of these complaints have been reported to EB. all of m.andersons adds have been taken down. samba profile says last time he was on 12/17. lets see what happens. have some marbles mike, step up to the plate.
derRHDmeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: miroran werks Reply with quote

Mad hes still doing this, i had communication issues with him- exactly same thing. just think he has issues with communicating the job progress with customers than leaving them in dark as i ranted off in the samba forums about the possiblity of a scam job- and after lots of hassles and haggling i finaally got the beam several months late- didnt come with tierods and ends so i had to wait another while for him to do it (said my core was thrased got wolfsburg west replacement- i reimbuirsed him for that part) and it turns out that it wasnt narrowed properly the wheels still tuck inwards so will have to have someone cut it properly.

his quality work wasnt the highest but it was done well, fit snugly but i havent driven it around (no motor) so i dont know about the quality of ride and how it hold on the street.

Idea He probably needs a secretary to run alll the orders and communication issues so he can stay in the shop and crank out all these orders immediately! maybe hire an apprentice to speed up the orders.

FYI if the ride sucks and heard the bronze bushings broke on some other rides, if that occurs i'd try VOLKSFAB next or RUSTBOX. higher prices comes with quality and appreciation maybe? Rolling Eyes

wish y'all luck! Darrell

-'56 RHD ragtop
-'61 og patina camper
-'69 squareback FI 4-spd
www.deafvolks.com
Rusted Relics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had all of the same issues with Micheal that are listed above. I even met him in Pomona and he seems like a nice guy. I bought some drop spindles, while he was doing those I order a narrowed beam from him as well. phone calls emails, slammed him in the classifieds forum here and everything.

He finally sent the spindles before I got the beam and I sold them.

I went with someone who took the time to explain things, contact me with questions, and has a better reputation in the industry.

Ditto Skim on this one.

I wish you luck. I also have a few other orders I would have placed, but the hassle isn't worth it.

Steve Ward
Slammed Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FG1732
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad it is pretty sad to see that no one has come to his defence
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 32

Jump to: