Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Miroan Werks / DubFab - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miroan Werks / NOK wrote:

Appreciate your support Greg. Wink Everyone of those you purchase from Daryll, I'll just subtract from the debt that I owe you. Thanks.

Quoted for future refence, but basically now you are threatening to NOT repay me the full amount you owe me because I buy and send people to a cheap more reputable supplier?

Do you *really* think you designed those?

If so, thank you for the set I had on my car in 1994.

We called them "z plates" back then...

Is this your correct email address?
[email protected]
I don't seem to get any replies from it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miroan Werks
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your assumptions are incorrect, again.

You can reach me at
[email protected]
You already know this.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miroan Werks wrote:

You can reach me at
[email protected]
You already know this.

Oops! Embarassed

[email protected] isn't yours.
My mistake.

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BugZyla.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been making adapters and brackets for about 7 years now. This design is not an original at all. I dont sell them here on the samba because someone else is doing it. I dont need to sell these brackets, it was requested by a few customers and I made them. If the is a patent or a patent pending on these please produce proof and I will no longer make or sell them. You can ask anyone I have done business with, I take care of my customers even if I lose money doing so.

Here is a pic of the RGB bus to bug adapters I started making in about 2002. (pic of them installed on vanhags car)

And for the record Vanhag bought a set that I made before I changed the design that broke, I changed the design and sent him another set.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://www.bugzyla.com

"Why is there Braille on a Drive Thru ATM?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lee.
Samba Animal Controller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miroan Werks wrote:
mr. warehouse wrote:
Miroan Werks wrote:
EverettB wrote:
What's the general opinion on NOK?

I'm open to banning this user but it seems like he won't be able to make any payments at all without some sales.

Everett's on to something here. Exclamation This is the only source of income to reconcile this debt.

Amazing how you only post when your source of income is threatened.
You don't have a day job to pay your debts?
So the NOK money is paying for you house / food / electricity, etc. AND paying us back? No wonder we only get $50 (sometimes) a month.

You're right there is no time set, so you'll keep dragging along the people you owe money to all the while putting money in your own pocket from the parts you sell here.

Maybe Ev should let Michael Boyer get a new screen name and come back too.

Rolling Eyes

Greg, I love that your buying these Drop Extensions that I designed. Might be from a differnet source, but it's still my design, my creation stolen by Daryll. Anybody that's using them, just adds more exposure to the market. Appreciate your support Greg. Wink Everyone of those you purchase from Daryll, I'll just subtract from the debt that I owe you. Thanks.

You really need to STFU, get a job/loan and pay these folks back. Quit making excuses, dickhead. If you can't do that because of xxxxxxx, you and NOK need to be banned. Scammer.
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ev ban this guy already, if he took your money like he did from this people you would have been pissed along time ago. I say ban him and dont support people like him.
perrib
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I got a judgement against someone and they did not pay I went a second time to court and they are held in contempt of court. You will see how fast the money comes. Then if you do not pay you go to jail for being in contempt. I only had one tweaker dumb enough to test the judge.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Vanhag
Samba Mortician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BugZyla makes great product, and stands behind his work. The design was near flawless, I just happened to be running 33 inch tires and doing some major rockcrawling when my springplates bent. At little tweaking and redesign for the longer '67 setup and it was fixed.

Merry Christmas Michael, I hope you can get through the holidays and back on track, I hope you can get this fuck up resolved in a TIMELY manner. Although by posting in this thread I understand that I am now fucking up the whole repayment process and have sabotaged everyone's chances of ever, ever getting repaid. I now accept full responsibility and from now on will be getting a 2nd job flipping burgers to help pay off the creditors. I am willing to go down to st. george to the local plasma donation center every month and donate plasma and use the $50 to pay off Mr. warehouse. I can also sell used dentures and eyeglasses on the street corner.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned.

NOK is not banned but I recommend not supporting those people(?) unless they drop their association with this user.

They may be next.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Banned.

NOK is not banned but I recommend not supporting those people(?) unless they drop their association with this user.

They may be next.

Uhh, NOK is Michael......

Remeber this from a page back

Miroan Werks wrote:
EverettB wrote:
What's the general opinion on NOK?

I'm open to banning this user but it seems like he won't be able to make any payments at all without some sales.

Everett's on to something here. Exclamation This is the only source of income to reconcile this debt.

Banning Michael (again) means nothing. He is still selling on your site using the NOK name to hide behind.

Hell, Michael uses NOK as his screen name on the VW Republic site. That's how he was found out.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to several reports of non-payment above, NOK is banned due to this user's issues.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Koolaid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see if I understand this right, everybody wants to get paid, but you also want him to not have the means to pay you.

+1 -1 = 0

It looks like he is or was making payments, but thats not good enough either. Now you all will probably get nothing, and probably can't do a damn thing about it. The point in every business is to, GET PAID. If you got took, get paid, if your getting paid, why would you ever complain about it?

yeah, bunch of intellects in this group.. Laughing

GET PAID!
blankmange
Type 3 Darksider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolaid wrote:
... Sad

Last edited by Koolaid on Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

looks like you need to stop drinking the NOK Koolaid yourself... banning a seller on the Samba means there aren't any new people getting scammed on the Samba...

whether they are getting money from sales on the Samba to make things right isn't the point...

Certified DHS Technician

Samba Member # 24517
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolaid wrote:
Lets see if I understand this right, everybody wants to get paid, but you also want him to not have the means to pay you.

+1 -1 = 0

It looks like he is or was making payments, but thats not good enough either. Now you all will probably get nothing, and probably can't do a damn thing about it. The point in every business is to, GET PAID. If you got took, get paid, if your getting paid, why would you ever complain about it?

GET PAID!

Maybe Serrano should be allowed to come back and sell here too Huh?
There's nothing right about him continuing to sell here when He's BLATENTLY RIPPED OFF several people here, then comes back on with condescending posts to them. WHO OWES WHO HERE?

NOK/Michael ought to go out and get a loan somewhere to pay everyone back if He is serious about doing so.
I really hope to run into him some day.

I've got NO problem with banning him. If not for his OWN actions, none of this would be happening would it?
Paul

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rich's 50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Due to several reports of non-payment above, NOK is banned due to this user's issues.

Thank you Very Happy
DeluxeMike
Alligator Wrestler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD!

I hope he is sitting on top of a big ass pile of spring plate adapters!

Foreign Policy
www.fpvw.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jbbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeluxeMike wrote:
GOOD!

Maybe Michael should start bringing his products to some shows, where he can show his face to some of his creditors. That way, we can choose to either grab some product OR whatever cash he might have taken in.

69 OG paint Transporter
73' Super Beetle Champcar Endurance Roadracer
Patina my ass, that's a Rust Bucket!
VWgirl27
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbbugs wrote:
DeluxeMike wrote:
GOOD!

Maybe Michael should start bringing his products to some shows, where he can show his face to some of his creditors. That way, we can choose to either grab some product OR whatever cash he might have taken in.

he will just sweet talk you, give you some spring plates and tell you he will pay you. he needs a good punch in the face in my opinion.
fat boys make me scrub
http://megaenthusiasticaircooledteam.com/ M.E.A.T., it's more than just a joke....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koolaid wrote:

+1 -1 = 0

GET PAID!

Sounds like you need to read this whole thread over again... noting this douche bag disappeared for multiple years before surfacing because he wasn't man enough to do what he had to do to make up the monetary losses to the people he screwed over.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lee.
Samba Animal Controller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich's 50 wrote:
EverettB wrote:

Thank you Very Happy

x2. Cool

Merry Chistmas, NOK.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by Lee. on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:
Page 29 of 32

Jump to: