Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Greg - Vintage Warehouse - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: mr. warehouse
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. warehouse wrote:
hotvw1 wrote:
Not too happy myself. It has been over a month since I paid for the tierods for a lowered bus. He said they had come back and he had to send them out again and offered a t-shirt for the trouble which I thought was cool. But here we are more than 2 weeks into the second shipping of the parts and nothing. I have talked to Greg and he says they are on there way but one does have to wonder. I do not live in Russia so it should be here. I live in Canada if someone is going to ask.

Don't forget to mention I gave you tracking numbers on both packages too.
So I'm not pulling some fake shipping BS with you.
As I told you sometimes it takes awhile going to Canada.
I hope you come back with something positive when they do show.

Why don't you look up the tracking number and tell me where it is then. Oh ya tracking numbers don't work.

still nothing I would love to write good stuff but its hard when I paid almost 2 months ago. Its time to pay me back Greg. Enough is enough.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like I just got ripped off. Thx man Good business practices. Warning to everyone else who sees this

Yes I edited this as it was a stupid comment on my part.

Last edited by hotvw1 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only response it that you have filed a complaint with Paypal. They know what your up to as do I.
We'll let them figure it out.

I'm not sending you money for tie rods you already received.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
Sounds like I just got ripped off. Thx man Good business practices. Warning to everyone else who sees this

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM HE RIPS YOU OFF

Is it beause I am in Canada and you think I won't go down and kick your ass. You are mistaken.

I don't know what really happened here but when to start to threaten people you are always WRONG and you obviously don't really know Greg. Think WWF. Greg could eat your lunch with one bite and spit out all your friends at the same time. You better hope he doesn't come looking for you.......because you would be history. For all his faults, Wink I've never know Greg to be anything BUT honest. So you best get your act together and get the Hell outa of Dodge before you find yourself with two assholes.........and you'd be lucky at that. Evil or Very Mad
PIMPPRIDE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
Why don't you look up the tracking number and tell me where it is then. Oh ya tracking numbers don't work

shit shipped to Canada can get fucked easily, even if this was sent with postal service EMS with a tracking number,

the tracking relies on the employee's of the postal systems scanning in the bar code on the package, if they don't, guess what, the tracking does not work, plus after customs Canada issues its own tracking number to the package

bottom line, customs is the issue for delay, we have had EMS 3-5 day shipments to Canada held for 2 months in customs only to be returned marked as non deliverable / incorrect address... when everything is correct, and small surface items get their in 10-15 days... go figure...

plus if they can no collect the duty / taxes from you during delivery, they are sending that shit back in a heartbeat...

Greg is a stand up guy otherwise I wouldn't waist a second posting this FYI for you... nuff said...

Anthony / ISP WEST
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
Is it beause I am in Canada and you think I won't go down and kick your ass. You are mistaken.

knowing Greg, this statement makes me giggle!

One more aboard on the "Greg is solid train."
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
Whatever dude again you know nothing. I paid for something I expect it to show. I just want what I paid for. Hey I will backpeddle like a son of a bitch if it arrives but again it has been 2 months. The only reason I bought from Greg is he had a good rep. But maybe he forgot to send or thought he had and gave me what he thought was my tracking number. I don't know all I know is it isn't here and now I am the bad guy for expressing my feelings.

No you're the "bad" guy because you think you're gonna get "even" by threating someone. This isn't a school yard, and you aren't near big enough to be the bully. If that were the case........you'd be dead and in little pieces because Greg is not one to threaten, trust me. You're lucky Everett didn't ban you ass right off this site. You're a little fish and we'll cut bait with you if you try that shit again. When your purchase arrives, and it will, I'm sure you be here to tell us about it.............with a big ass apology.

Last edited by 53 0val on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
hotvw1 wrote:
Whatever dude again you know nothing. I paid for something I expect it to show. I just want what I paid for. Hey I will backpeddle like a son of a bitch if it arrives but again it has been 2 months. The only reason I bought from Greg is he had a good rep. But maybe he forgot to send or thought he had and gave me what he thought was my tracking number. I don't know all I know is it isn't here and now I am the bad guy for expressing my feelings.

No you're the "bad" guy because you think you're gonna get "even" by threating someone. This isn't a school yard, and you aren't near big enough to be the bully. If that were the case........you'd be dead and in little pieces because Greg is not one to threaten, trust me. You're lucky Everett didn't ban you ass right off this site. You're a little fish and we'll cut bate with you if you try that shit again. When your purchase arrives, and it will, I'm sure you be here to tell us about it.............with a big ass apology.

Who is threatening who buddy. Your, we are going kill all your business. Woooo. Everyone here has threatened me so what makes you any better than me. Let it go I have. And what makes you think I am the little guy you have no idea who I am. I will not apologise at all but will let everyone know it did arrive if indeed it does. And why would he ban me he would then have to ban everyone in this conversation as everyone made threats. I am only discussing what has happened. Hence the forum. Say what you want as I am now going to wait and see the results.
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
I am only discussing what has happened

hotvw1 wrote:

just in case you needed your memory refreshed.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
53 0val wrote:
hotvw1 wrote:

No you're the "bad" guy because you think you're gonna get "even" by threating someone. This isn't a school yard, and you aren't near big enough to be the bully. If that were the case........you'd be dead and in little pieces because Greg is not one to threaten, trust me. You're lucky Everett didn't ban you ass right off this site. You're a little fish and we'll cut bate with you if you try that shit again. When your purchase arrives, and it will, I'm sure you be here to tell us about it.............with a big ass apology.

Who is threatening who buddy. Your, we are going kill all your business. Woooo. Everyone here has threatened me so what makes you any better than me. Let it go I have. And what makes you think I am the little guy you have no idea who I am. I will not apologise at all but will let everyone know it did arrive if indeed it does. And why would he ban me he would then have to ban everyone in this conversation as everyone made threats. I am only discussing what has happened. Hence the forum. Say what you want as I am now going to wait and see the results.

That was no threat.............that was a promise. and you can take that to the bank. Wink
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post the tracking numbers.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first package LC061254074US was rejected for what ever reason by the Canada Post. That took almost 20 days round trip to get back to me before I knew.

The 2nd package EV99 7401 803U S is now in the hands of Canada Postal service so who knows what they are doing with it.

Both of those are verifiyable through Paypal, which I used to pay for the shipping, and since he has filed a claim with Paypal they are looking over all that info anyway.

As stated above shipping to Canada SUCKS and once it get to them everything goes goofy.

The 1st package was sent Global priority and returned for being oversized.
Since he had been patient (up to that point) I paid to have it shipped again EMS 3-5 day service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal has ruled in my favor and Greg has a refund pending(Thx Greg). So issue over thx to all involved.
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53oval
Quote:
When your purchase arrives, and it will, I'm sure you be here to tell us about it.............with a big ass apology.

oh for your info big man the purchase never did arrive and was ruled in my favor (paypal) and got my money back. So I think you need to give everyone that had to listen to you that big ass apology and try not to be "THE MAN" next time. Wonder why lurkers don't come out.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever check with customs like I and everyone else told you too?
If there are import fees due packages wll sit there and wait for you until they get tired of looking at them and send them back to the sender.
rizzag
Now Wut?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotvw1 wrote:
53oval
Quote:
When your purchase arrives, and it will, I'm sure you be here to tell us about it.............with a big ass apology.

oh for your info big man the purchase never did arrive and was ruled in my favor (paypal) and got my money back. So I think you need to give everyone that had to listen to you that big ass apology and try not to be "THE MAN" next time. Wonder why lurkers don't come out.

greg is not going to fuck up his reputation over what? $70??? just think about it for a second...
hotvw1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well everyone I just was talking to customs and they never saw it. SO what does that mean? It got lost or maybe was never sent. So I don't think there will be a package delivered or for that matter sent back. Anyway I am done with this topic thx for some of your help and thankfull to paypal or I wouldn't have gotten my money back.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For $80 I normally wouldn't care, but something smells wrong with this deal so I went ot the local post office yesterday. They're doing a trace on the package for me.
What's the number you called for customs Collin?
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold a Beetle roof rack to Greg a few years back and found him to be courteous and professional.

I seriously doubt that he screwed you. It will be interesting to see what the trace reveals.
'64 Kombi
'62 Beetle
'61 Standard Bus, Mango
Thornton
EMPI Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr. warehouse wrote:
For $80 I normally wouldn't care, but something smells wrong with this deal so I went ot the local post office yesterday. They're doing a trace on the package for me.
What's the number you called for customs Collin?

it will take some time greg but the post office will track that package to the last place it was scanned at

post office works slow but they have that information
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: