Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

paul alexe no good deal
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take it from me dont buy from him its not worth the trouble
axl paul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: SunDropKid Reply with quote

You did not buy it, you got one for free. Your Wester Union money order was refused by all banks and was refused by WesterUnion also. I had to wait 30 days to find out that the Money order that you send it to me was good like a 7 dolar bill, and you still make coments......For me is a case closed.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I not believe that. Very Happy A seller of fake badges getting faked out. I don't think so. Rolling Eyes
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you gave it to me after i waited 5 months and you had to wait 30 days to find out if the money order was good. something isnt adding up here Rolling Eyes . western union turned down their own money order i have heard it all now lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing #1 bullcrap. then you only get $7 out of the money order i sent Rolling Eyes yep heres another one we will have to add up as another #2 bullcrap. just admit it axl your a slacker and a fake ass loser.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a few Western Union money orders, they could not be cashed at a Western Union branch. I had to deposit them in my bank. The bank accepted them. Same with Circle K (convienance store) money orders.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
axl paul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: WU Reply with quote

For the europeane bank the MO are accepted to the bank account but they're not guaranteed, the term to withdraw it is beetwen 45-60 day with the risk that you get back a 7 usd bill. The way that i see that SunDropKid is insulting me, now i'm really sorry that i did not use his paper (money)as toilet paper and send it back with the proff of it's value. I'm reallly sorry that i and sent to him fro free a badge.

To:53 0val - the FAKE badges are painted with BLUE in the middle.
zdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everett,

I have been waiting for my badge from this guy for over a year.

You and I have several email discussions about him in the past.

Dealing with this guy was the ONLY time that I have had a problem with a Samba seller.

When I sent this guy $45 for a DAS badge, I was new to the hobby, I wish I had known 53 oval at that time, his advice would have saved me the $45!

The bottom line is that I was ripped off by this guy.
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axl's badges are fake. this sorry loser has had a mold made or knows someone who does have a mold & is poping these badges off and not telling anyone i have one of axls' fakes ass badges in the 1k because vw never made a 2k badge well i sit my 1k real badge next to axl's fake ass 1k badge and you can tell the diff. axl's badges are way off. so 53 is right you are a big Fake, loser, and slacker. yo Axl you aint gonna fake out 53 & sundropkid cause we see what you are sellin. im also like zdub dealing with this guy was a pain in the ass and i want everyone to know that. anyway Axl i think you owed me that badge for keeping that money so long and putting me off you big loser.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: WU Reply with quote

axl paul wrote:
For the europeane bank the MO are accepted to the bank account but they're not guaranteed, the term to withdraw it is beetwen 45-60 day with the risk that you get back a 7 usd bill. The way that i see that SunDropKid is insulting me, now i'm really sorry that i did not use his paper (money)as toilet paper and send it back with the proff of it's value. I'm reallly sorry that i and sent to him fro free a badge.

To:53 0val - the FAKE badges are painted with BLUE in the middle.

That is a total bunch of crap. I have collected German badges for 35 years and VW never.......NEVER authorized the production of a 200,000KM badge in any color. Your badges are cheap reproductions at best. I also am a member of the ADAC and have been involved the production of a book on that club's badges. I don't know everything........but what I do know is enough to spot a fake badge and I try to share that information with The Samba members on a regular basis. It would be best for you to take your business elsewere. The Samba is not the place for your fakes.
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get him 53 make him understand that his badges are fakes and he is a slacker Laughing and he is now trying to fake out a real badge guru. man i tell you i could sit and Laughing Laughing Laughing at this guys post all day long talkin bout how he hasnt done nothing wrong and how his badges are real when any vw accessorie collector, badge collector, or vw gear head knows your badges are a fake and you are a fake axl. hell the only reason i wanted a couple of axls badges was to put them on the outside of my car incase someone stole them i wouldnt be out of anything cause it was just another fake ass badge from a fake ass dealer. oh yes flat 4 sells the same fake badge that axl sells so everyone buy them from flat 4 and you are sure to get what you buy Wink
axl paul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: SunDropKid Reply with quote

same insults same cheap coments.
53 oval - you said that 200k never exist - how can you believe in this case that's a fake? I know perfectly how the original looks it is *20 more expensive.These are high quality built and their price is honest also there any many changes in graphics comparing with the original, the size is not the same, their are more heavy and they are protected agains rust water resists etc. No blue to create confusions.
Show me the flat 4 models - i wish to see it.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you stupid or retarded???? The badge is a fake, a fantasy piece. It was made up......It never existed. It's not real. What's your problem? Did you buy a bunch of these an hope to turn them over? Why don't you make a 300,000KM and then you could charge three times as much. Very Happy
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get him 53 get that stupid fake ass phony slacker Laughing Laughing Laughing . axl see what we have here is someone that you are not gonna fake out. come on not everyone is as stupid as you are. hell like i said i knew your badges were fake i just wanted one in case it got stolen off my car i wouldnt be out of but $10 and a fake ass km badge that was never worth a damn. here is your flat 4 badges at www.flat4.com or are you to stupid to figure that out? also you say same insults & cheap coments well why after this thred was almost gone you post on it and bring it back up you stupid slacker. as long as you dont admit to selling fakes & keep posting on this thred we are still gonna call you a FAKE Laughing Laughing Laughing
axl paul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: SunDropKid Reply with quote

same lack of inteligence and same insult. better send me a picture of what you believe that's original and i'll give you an answer. i saw the web site that you gave it to me and i have not found it.
53 0val - it's a good ideea with 300k. could be easily buit on a diferent sizes. to do a fake you have to be closer to the original and these are completly diferent (have a look in a english dictionary).
EdW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: SunDropKid Reply with quote

axl paul wrote:
better send me a picture of what you believe that's original and i'll give you an answer.

Besides you, who said there was an original 200k badge? How can you send a picture of something that doesn't exist?

Quote:
I would call him a dick, but a dick has a head on it

Last edited by bljones on Today 4:20am; edited 1 time in total
SunDropKid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats right axl come on just tell everyone here your a fake, slacker, and loser. oh i forgot everyone axl came up with the 2k badge first before vw could think about it so that makes it real Laughing whatever you think axl your still a fake. if you couldnt find the search block on the flat4 website and type in vw accessories then do you want me to fly out and meet your sorry ass and teach you how to use your computer Laughing .
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with this idiot............ Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: