Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Clara - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Clara
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Door Panels Reply with quote

Just installed my door panels I purchased from Clara.They are just like stock panels.Real quality! Great price too. Thanks Clara,Dan Very Happy
veebeebus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: very good service Reply with quote

I bought a complete interior panel kit for my 1959 D/C from clara. I live in Holland and Clara shipped them for me to Milan were a bus of a friend of mine was picked up for shipping overseas.
The bus arrived last friday inluding the panels, they were very well packed and look awesone.

rgds
B
hoosier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: interior panels Reply with quote

TOP NOTCH!!!! These are perfect. I got the cargo area Kombi set. Beautiful!!! thanks again.
Splitdog
Samba Split Personality

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just receieved my SC panels from Clara. Awesome. Great packaging, no flaws at all. I haven't installed them yet, but I have no worries. Thanks Clara!

Z = z² + C

Der Blitzkrieg Kafers

#notacallooker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got my 6 piece panel set for my 56 kombi. wow...very nice. my only problem was they were packed so well i had trouble getting them out of the box.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Clara Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the panels for my bus. Great quality and fit!
Anniehum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just put my first coat of satin varnish on my beautiful crafted door and kick panels for my 66 Rivie... I know not stock but Clara's work in fantastic. She took my order and I had them in my hands within 14 days... she even had NOS snaps for me to purchase on hand... Thank you very much Clara
Cheers

PS do you want the pillow case back... Wink
KombiMonster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clara was part of a trade I made with Greg Noble. Your panels look awesome and thanks for the jam! Very Happy

Very pleased and I will continue to do business with Clara.

*WANTED*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Greg & Clara Reply with quote

Great parts and great prices! Thanks to you both!
Sidbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clara has been great to deal with. I got a set of gray door and roof panels for my panel cabin. Here installation tips and web link are above and beyond what I was expecting and the panels came safely wrapped, covered, packed, and taped!

Thank you Clara!
Motel65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a Cab divider with glass ( the one with slightly bigger than standard glass) from Clara, she was helpful over the emails and the product arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was a repro panel and i am happy with the quality. When fitting i found i had to enlarge a couple of the mounting screw holes so as to allow correct alignment, apart from than that i am very happy with my divider and will happily order from her again should i need any of the other parts she sells.
Clara Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motel65 wrote:
I recently bought a Cab divider with glass ( the one with slightly bigger than standard glass) from Clara, she was helpful over the emails and the product arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was a repro panel and i am happy with the quality. When fitting i found i had to enlarge a couple of the mounting screw holes so as to allow correct alignment, apart from than that i am very happy with my divider and will happily order from her again should i need any of the other parts she sells.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

I have a number of original cab dividers on hand that we use for reference. Would you mind sending me an email telling me which holes were off on that specific divider so I can double check my master template?

On that specific "big window" divider I drilled those holes by hand. I have one more of those available and I want to make certain they are in the right spot.
kair350
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Wood Roof Bows Reply with quote

Ordered a set of three roof bows for 64 panel bus. Great fit. Installed easily.
blackdog1999 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have known Clara for several years now & alway enjoy seeing her at Shows. I also just ordered 2 sets of interior panels for Bus projects I am working on. They arrived and are beautiful! I can not wait to see them installed.
Jayme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: rood panels Reply with quote

Got my roof panels for my sc today, they are beautiful, quality it fantastic thank you very much.
kair350
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Wood Bulkhead Panelling Reply with quote

Received a Birch Bulkhead cover from Clara. Absolutely perfect construction and fit for my 64 panel. The packaging was amazing. Arrived in Maryland from Washington in perfect condition. Looks beautiful.
KMF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placed an order for some front door panels and pockets & kick panels for my bus. The panels arrived within a few days of shipping. Everything was packaged nicely, shrink wrap and foam padding was used. These panels are so nice. Once I can afford more I'll def be getting more from Clara. Thanks!
Kenny SBS#69
'59 Bus | '56 Oval
www.steeringboxscrapers.net
highspiritsb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Panels Reply with quote

Thank you Clara Williams for your precision panels. They are very well made and fit tight. Also, I have never seen such care taken in packaging a fine product for shipping.
sventinker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up some door panels from Clara at O.C.T.O today they are top notch! the amount of detail to accuracy is phenomenal. She is a nice person too, Thanks Clara
025 Safety belts
195 Adjustable bench seat/backrest (until 1963)
dawerks wrote:
Perfection only comes with delusion.

http://www.oacdp.org/
elliottjohnson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to pick up a set of panels for my panel at O.C.T.O. Clara had all but the kick panels at the show. The kicks just arrived in the mail today and I'm very happy. Thanks again Clara!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: