Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Clara - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Clara
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect transaction. Thanks.
brian1957
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: interior panels Reply with quote

Good fit on the interior panels and communication. Thanks for your service
LittleThunder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my interior panels. Awesome product and packed like the Crown Jewels Thanks Clara!
farnhamassoc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Kombi panels Reply with quote

When I ordered it took a while because she seems to always have a Cue of orders, But well worth the wait.
Mine took about 8 to 10 weeks she figured 6-8. So be ready for a bit of a wait.

They look so perfect. I cant tell if they were cut with a jig saw or stamped. It is done so straight that there is no difference. The price was completely fair.

I had the luck to see what they look like before I ordered when she was at the OCTO show, but if you haven't seen them they are made of thin press board and are very strong. They have a even fine stipple finish looks maybe like a roller but hard to tell it is so even. Then they are painted with some sort of finish that is pretty hard but feels almost like vinyl. They look and fit really nice when installed and have that clean kombi original look. I imagine you could mask and paint 2 tone and put the chrome on them as well for a 2 tone look. I put stainless #6 screws with nickle plated finishing washers on them and it replicates that original look. Aluminum finishing washers and flat head screws are the original avail for a pretty penny at WW.

The shipping was packed so well it took a while just to unpack them. She sends them in hand made cloth bags. That I am going to send back so she can use them again.
70Crew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to have resources like this available to those of us who are fanatical about the restoration process. I bought one of the first sets of bay crew cab rear door panels. It took longer than promised but I wasn't in a hurry. Expertly packed, professionally finished. I was going to paint them but they looked so good I put a coat of clear enamel on them. Good stuff..... thanks Clara!
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a full panel set for my October 1961 single cab. Clara's panels are beautiful and well packaged. she obviously cares about what she is doing. She included a panel divider as well in the same package and did a partial refund when shipping was less than originally quoted. Thanks Clara.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can't be said enough, Clara's panels are amazing! I had heard good things but had never seen a set in person. I was blown away with the quality when I got mine. Also, the details between years. These are no generic door panels. Couldn't be happier.

Also, the packing. I am one who genuinely appreciates when someone takes the time to carefully pack what I just paid them money for. I couldn't ask for a better packaging job than how these showed up.

I will return for another set for sure.
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63CabDriver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my interior panel kit for my double cab and they are super nice! Transaction went very smooth. Would definitely do business again with Clara.
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect internatinal transaction (interior panels kit)
Many Thanks.

Fred from France
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
peaceful warrior
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Clara and Greg for getting the bows out relatively quickly under the circumstances. Great and easy transaction.

Heal up Clara.
66 13W Deluxe, 68 Westfalia, 87 Syncro.
TOOB Member #15
Brian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peaceful warrior wrote:
Thank you Clara and Greg for getting the bows out relatively quickly under the circumstances. Great and easy transaction.

Heal up Clara.

Wait, WHAT? I hope it isn't serious.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my interior panels a few weeks ago. They made it a point to mention they would be in my area for the holidays and saved me on shipping by bringing them down with them. Greg and Clara are really nice Volks. The panels are awesome! thanks!
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Placed an order for some panels about oh maybe 4 going on 5 weeks ago with Clara. Panels arrived this afternoon well packaged.
My nine year old and myself carefully opened the box and unwrapped the panels. My son was first to comment on them ......"Party rocking hard!" ...... and I must say I agree, Party rocking hard!

Thank you Clara the panels were/are well worth the wait.
Clara Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cru62 wrote:
peaceful warrior wrote:

Heal up Clara.

Wait, WHAT? I hope it isn't serious.

Thanks for asking. I sprained my shoulder in September. Then I made it worse by swimming in November. It was pretty bad for some months.
I'm not back to doing pull ups, or sideways plank, but it is a lot better now. Very Happy
GB-SO-VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Interior Panels Reply with quote

Just received my interior panels from Clara, look amazing, packaged to perfection, & would definitely do business again. Very Happy
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great product and great packing! Highly reccomend Clara's panels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busnutbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: M-502 Uber panel kit Reply with quote

Just recently finished installing a full M-502 interior kit from Clara in my '59 DD WT panel. The fit, finish and overall quality is nothing but top shelf. Since I was not in a hurry it took several weeks to get everything, but I am overjoyed with the end results. Communication with Clara was great especially with installation hints and the packaging was professional. What a difference in looks and noise reduction!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thin Metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clara is tops! A great seller and goes out of her way to help others with questions or concerns. Highly recommended.
RobzKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great product from Clara!

Everything arrived in excellent shape, thank you for making them available.
Jonny Bumm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Clara - [email protected] Bus Panels with Pockets Reply with quote

Clara sent me my panels and I could not be Happier - show quality for sure , these panels - 6 piece set painted with pockets installed will make the finishing touches on my 57 Panel , nice Product !!
Thanks Clara 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: